This photo really bothers me.

G

But if it was a one-night stand he would've fucked her the night they met. That's what a one-night stand is, fucking the night you meet.

He understands one-night stand as well as he understands charcuterie boards.
Yeah hes an idiot. So basically, from what hes trying to say... is he did all of that book signing shit to trick her into liking him, so he could fuck her and then leave her? Nice respecting women, stupid. Sociopath.

BudDickman

I think they actually met on Tinder or something, and since they don't have the classic "how did you meet" story that a cliche faggot like Pat wants to be able to tell, he glosses over it and talks about the magical Brewers parking lot pounding instead.

It's a strong theory, but the one hole is that it is normal among millennials to meet your partner online. It is only older generations that think online dating is weird.

234321234.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Niki wasn't bad looking when she was younger.

Does anyone know how Niki and Pat met? I don't see any reason why a [whatever Niki does] would cross paths with a [whatever Pat was pretending to be at the time]. She doesn't seem to be that into sci-fi or comedy, which are the two little faggy scenes that Pat infiltrated, and they would never meet at work since Pat hasn't had a job in 10 years and her business seems like just a vehicle for her to cheat on her taxes.
She could have been cute if she put some effort into her looks but then she put on weight and ended up with the bull dyke look.