This photo really bothers me.

G

Like a retarded parasite attempting to attach itself to someone else's happy family. I'm glad they've put him on the pay no mind list.

fambly.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

the two other sisters filled me up a little if im bein honest witcha, imagining their life as homemakers, mothers, soccer moms, giving great head after two glasses of wine (no more, they arent lushes)
and niki looks like typical grungey filth you would find passed out on the floor at a nine inch nails concert..great foresight pat

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Like a retarded parasite attempting to attach itself to someone else's happy family. I'm glad they've put him on the pay no mind list.

View attachment 10426
Damn compared to that other photo Niki's siblings clean up good, Niki on the other hand....

Also this pic is interesting cause from first glance you can't tell Patrick is a pants-shitting retard

BudDickman

Niki wasn't bad looking when she was younger.

Does anyone know how Niki and Pat met? I don't see any reason why a [whatever Niki does] would cross paths with a [whatever Pat was pretending to be at the time]. She doesn't seem to be that into sci-fi or comedy, which are the two little faggy scenes that Pat infiltrated, and they would never meet at work since Pat hasn't had a job in 10 years and her business seems like just a vehicle for her to cheat on her taxes.

G

Niki wasn't bad looking when she was younger.

Does anyone know how Niki and Pat met? I don't see any reason why a [whatever Niki does] would cross paths with a [whatever Pat was pretending to be at the time]. She doesn't seem to be that into sci-fi or comedy, which are the two little faggy scenes that Pat infiltrated, and they would never meet at work since Pat hasn't had a job in 10 years and her business seems like just a vehicle for her to cheat on her taxes.
I think they met at a bar.