This Goodreads exchange has been going on for a month.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
even the guy who's been defending him has finally had enough

1646610159294.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Every moment of his life for the last three years has been one humiliation after another and he's too cripplingly autistic to cut his losses and stop it. I'm starting to think he has a humiliation fetish and after every imposterchild attack he furiously masturbates while calling himself a fat faggot pig.
I’ve had that same thought…who goes out on the internet day after day and gets dunked on more brutally than Fat Pat? I think he likes it.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Hate to be a Patrick Tomlinson here, but the record musT be corredTed. Total books sales in all formats is 6,083. Probably doesn't include hand selling so add in two more books sold.

Funny thing is, if any one of those books sold 6000 copies his publisher would still see it as a flop. His failure as a writer is actually impressive. John Scalzi is another failure but his sales numbers are great when compared to Pat's.

jfc Pat. You have not been forced to do ANYTHING. You have been given the chance to ignore it and walk away on many occasions

View attachment 28089
If I read that and I was unaware to the whole situation I would assume he is totally insane. It's like if you peaked into your neighbor's yard and saw him flailing his arms around he tells you he's fighting invisible monsters. This is the impression he leaves on people and it's all his doing.

G

No, Shah of Iran child. I will not wave bye-bye to grandpa then meet you at the drugstore.

What the hell's wrong with you, Rick. You look like a Puerto Rican whoo-ah. You make me sick.

I'm gonna say this because you're old enough to understand. Your family has had enough shame. You should set things right. Jesus Christ, be a man. Be the kind of man Niki needs. Strong. Masculine.

Finish that meatloaf. There's no eating in the car.