This Goodreads exchange has been going on for a month.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Fatso calls random troll "mentally unwell" in his 8 millionth response to who even knows which troll over the course of 3+ years. Complete lack of self-awareness.

Idiot8383.jpg

OIdGravyEgg

Danny Munoz
Every moment of his life for the last three years has been one humiliation after another and he's too cripplingly autistic to cut his losses and stop it. I'm starting to think he has a humiliation fetish and after every imposterchild attack he furiously masturbates while calling himself a fat faggot pig.
It's only a humiliation if that person can feel that emotion. I'm not sure that's the case. The Lappening alone would be so embarrassing for me I'd retreat from any type of online presence if people found out about it and used it against me. He just keeps chugging along and making more "humiliating" material. How do you look your friends in their faces when you know Josiah 5 is out there? He has no shame.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
jfc Pat. You have not been forced to do ANYTHING. You have been given the chance to ignore it and walk away on many occasions

View attachment 28089
Was gonna say this same thing. He could have just shut off twitter, laid on the fart couch watching CNN, waited until 11 when hooligans opens, and gotten wasted. Like he still currently does. He just refuses to be a big boy and move on.