This Goodreads exchange has been going on for a month.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
22bb057faa22b635491caa5d336a2b58.jpg

Rent free.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
He was literally live tweeting about how he kept getting suspended and unsuspended as it was happening.

He's so fucking nuts.
Wrong again in every detail, tiny atalker. My twitter is currently not suspended, therefore you saying it was suspended is incorrect. It is an entirely different thing, child, you are just incredibly stupid.

Yup. This is the error you'll get when trying to review any of his books.

Patrick thinks this is what winning looks like. Record correcTed. I bet he's smugly adding another tally to his banned accounts commemoration trough right now, that fat retard.

I think Patrick's claim that he doesn't owe "anyone" money is either because Jon Doe is not a known person, or because he owes the court money. We know how much he loves technicalities and trying to look good on Twitter.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
It's not a technicality anymore. He owes the petitioner the money. He doesn't owe the court. Nor the petitioner's attorney. He is a judgment debtor and he owes the judgment creditor. No one else. He is in debt and there is not even a semantic argument to make. The judgment creditor is anonymous to Rick. Their name is under seal, but they are not imaginary.

The problem Pat is having is that he wants to semantically have a win in some phyrric sense, but at the same time his narcissism won't allow him to concede or remain silent. He's backed himself so far into the corner he can't even move the goal posts. All that is left is to just blatantly lie to avoid any narccistic injuries.

0-FE0-AC8-F-1-CD2-4-BE6-A539-AB1-F5-E1-B1-F72.jpg

F9-CEF4-EC-172-A-4-A8-A-AE94-190593-EFF9-AF.png

EF28-DC4-B-589-A-45-BF-BA63-F53-BE9-D14-B72.png

Patrick, how do you respond to accusations that you've been steadily lying all along?

8-E061388-A650-448-C-ACB2-67-D4544358-FE.jpg

4801-BC7-A-0053-4332-8-A0-C-3-E901-BCA8-B9-C.jpg

26-CCCF62-DEEB-4-B1-A-B432-8-D6078-C8-C7-AC.jpg

I see.

G

It's not a technicality anymore. He owes the petitioner the money. He doesn't owe the court. Nor the petitioner's attorney. He is a judgment debtor and he owes the judgment creditor. No one else. He is in debt and there is not even a semantic argument to make. The judgment creditor is anonymous to Rick. Their name is under seal, but they are not imaginary.

The problem Pat is having is that he wants to semantically have a win in some phyrric sense, but at the same time his narcissism won't allow him to concede or remain silent. He's backed himself so far into the corner he can't even move the goal posts. All that is left is to just blatantly lie to avoid any narccistic injuries.
Patrick fucked around. Now he gets to find out.