• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This fat loser is all in with the fawkin alarmist “takes”

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Thats a tough one dude, genuinely. Because lets say we’re not talking about some irresponsible person where it happens on accident but like a family trying for a second kid. And they purposefully get pregnant and 6 months later they find out its a tard or has some other debilitating illness. The question is then how is that treated under the law as the former irresponsible hood rat just getting pregnant all the time.
Tough situation. Your parents clearly had the same problem but unfortunately decided to not abort your tard ass.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
View attachment 170111
Rick is spending his afternoon arguing with some... thing and misgendering them. Very problematic.
Being forced to apologize over pronoun horseshit really chapped the pig's ass. After seething in his own juices for 2 hours Rick doubled back to give xir a piece of his mind. Nice traditionally fem profile pic presentation, stupid.

Screenshot_20231209_193504_Chrome.jpg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I’m not too up to date on this but some Southern states have made traveling across state lines to receive an abortion a felony. How the fuck they’re legally allowed to do that i have no idea. But basically the “states rights” thing has become null because the states are attempting to use their rights on a federal level.
They can’t. Once someone challenges that they will lose.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Being forced to apologize over pronoun horseshit really chapped the pig's ass. After seething in his own juices for 2 hours Rick doubled back to give xir a piece of his mind. Nice traditionally fem profile pic presentation, stupid.

View attachment 170127
Lol not good. There is literally no way Rick can twist this because its a sensitive hot button issue. He is being more “ignorant” than i’ve ever seen him. It’s not acceptable in this world, you can’t just say “WELL YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL” to misgendering someone, thats super “transphobic”. Same thing with criticizing her for having no pronouns. And finally he tops it off with “You look like a girl on purpose to trap people into an embarrassing situation!” which is TOTALLY not even more “transphobic” than just misgendering her. Good Rick, just delegitimize her entire identity and presentation.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

View attachment 170127
I'm willing to believe he didn't just wikipedia that word salad because gender studies horseshit isn't real science but is required for posting on twitter.

Forum Clout
His whole day has been alarmist bullshit. He got a taste of attention from a tweet and is no throwing a bunch of shit against the wall hoping to have another shot of dopamine. Fuck he must be exhausting to be around in person.

View attachment 170104View attachment 170105View attachment 170107
A fair and open primary?

For a classic conservative, he really loves to swallow DNC talking points all the way to the balls.

I hope Trump wins again and the economy instantly gets better so we can watch his mind break again and just deny reality even more than he is currently doing.

I don't want him to die, but I would like him to slip and fall on a patch of ice while being filmed so we can all see it.