• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This fat loser is all in with the fawkin alarmist “takes”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His whole day has been alarmist bullshit. He got a taste of attention from a tweet and is no throwing a bunch of shit against the wall hoping to have another shot of dopamine. Fuck he must be exhausting to be around in person.

1702161498044.png
1702161513416.png
1702161541184.png

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I’m not too up to date on this but some Southern states have made traveling across state lines to receive an abortion a felony. How the fuck they’re legally allowed to do that i have no idea. But basically the “states rights” thing has become null because the states are attempting to use their rights on a federal level.
Dassa Mann Act

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Maybe she shouldn't have gone on the news then :colin_sm: this is all very confusing.

But hypothetically if you were a woman and had to get an abortion would you:

1) go on the news and make sure everyone in the state it's illegal in know you need one
2) drive for 30 minutes and shut the fuck up
Well this is easy for me to say as i’m not a pregnant woman but if i were her: She wants an abortion, is willing to go to the news to talk about it and how its wrong that its illegal….kill two birds with one coathanger and become a martyr. Drive to another state to get an abortion. Return to home state and get arrested. Fight it in court. If found innocent your case is used as a precedent. If found guilty appeal to State / Federal Supreme Court. Massive news presence, you get an abortion, and you may even change the law

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The blame for Trump winning falls squarely on the shoulders of Hillary Clinton, her campaign staff, the DNC, and her supporters. Clinton and her campaign decided to screw around thinking they had it in the bag and ignored lots of battleground territory. Her supporters were idiots who supported a horrible, devisive, polarizing candidate with a million scandals and baggae attached to her.

A senile old buffoon like Biden managed to beat Trump. Like literally any other Democrat candidate would have beaten him. Instead they chose the one candidate who had a shot at losing. And then she lost. But Fat Pat will blame Russians, independent voters, third party voters, and Bernie supporters instead of his own poor judgment. Fat asshole.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Love his "we should kill all Maga hats in the street and we should start fights at our Thanksgiving dinners" orders when he hides under the fart couch every time Dan Mullen or BDA come to his city.
I might start making some business trips to milwaukee soon. Always wanted to be a bartender and his climate change tweets convinced me it's the place to be.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The blame for Trump winning falls squarely on the shoulders of Hillary Clinton, her campaign staff, the DNC, and her supporters. Clinton and her campaign decided to screw around thinking they had it in the bag and ignored lots of battleground territory. Her supporters were idiots who supported a horrible, devisive, polarizing candidate with a million scandals and baggae attached to her
A senile old buffoon like Biden managed to beat Trump. Like literally any other Democrat candidate would have beaten him. Instead they chose the one candidate who had a shot at losing. And then she lost. But Fat Pat will blame Russians, independent voters, third party voters, and Bernie supporters instead of his own poor judgment. Fat asshole.
As someone who dabbles in the US politics a lul bit…the 2016 election was fucked for Democrats from the start. First of all we had a Democrat president for 8 years. He was reelected with less electoral votes than his first election, a first for any President. Second the pool of Dems was fucking garbage from a political, personal, and electoral standpoint. The only person who had a chance of winning was Hilary and thats pretty bad. The other problem too is that even when Hilary was made the nominee she made 0 effort to focus on swing states and retardedly thought she had the rust belt in lock for her. In fact thats partially why Biden won in 2020. Trump only won MI, WI, and PA by a pretty small margin so the “shock” of those states going back Blue isn’t surprising when Biden decided to focus on those states.

Biden for as bad as he is has a few basic qualities that make him better and more electable than Hilary: He’s a man, he was VP and not a First Lady, he’s not as partisan, he appealed to the outsider lefties or swing voters better, his team campaigned in key states, he somehow even managed to appeal to fucking young people better.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Maybe she shouldn't have gone on the news then :colin_sm: this is all very confusing.

But hypothetically if you were a woman and had to get an abortion would you:

1) go on the news and make sure everyone in the state it's illegal in know you need one
2) drive for 30 minutes and shut the fuck up
Exactly.

There's a really worrying trend in Gen Z; they seem to be less interested in individual freedom, and more mentally unstable than previous generations. There's a real correlation to authoritarianism and mental instability, generally speaking: The more you're unable to handle your own life and solve your own problems, the more you want something bigger than yourself (ie: government) to do it for you.
With the buttressing mania of social media and how it affects their minds, to the mentally unstable ADULTS in the Gen X/Millenial sphere - who are all post-truth and emotionally stunted - ACCENTUATING Gen-Z's budding mental illnesses; It's highly likely that this generation could absolutely kill liberty and democracy.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
As someone who dabbles in the US politics a lul bit…the 2016 election was fucked for Democrats from the start. First of all we had a Democrat president for 8 years. He was reelected with less electoral votes than his first election, a first for any President. Second the pool of Dems was fucking garbage from a political, personal, and electoral standpoint. The only person who had a chance of winning was Hilary and thats pretty bad. The other problem too is that even when Hilary was made the nominee she made 0 effort to focus on swing states and retardedly thought she had the rust belt in lock for her. In fact thats partially why Biden won in 2020. Trump only won MI, WI, and PA by a pretty small margin so the “shock” of those states going back Blue isn’t surprising when Biden decided to focus on those states.

Biden for as bad as he is has a few basic qualities that make him better and more electable than Hilary: He’s a man, he was VP and not a First Lady, he’s not as partisan, he appealed to the outsider lefties or swing voters better, his team campaigned in key states, he somehow even managed to appeal to fucking young people better.
He appealed to young people better, because he wasn't Trump. But the woke stuff and immigration will be the death of the Dems, sooner or later. Republicans shot themselves in the foot with Abortion. Still, the real cost to dating, interracial relationships, jobs, careers, family unity, media, etc. that wokeness has facilitated - coupled with the frightening, authoritarian beast they turned into during COVID - has absolutely worn away the trust and care regular people had in that party. They'll either die among the normies or be eaten alive by the people they're trying to cater to, with the latter kind of happening already over Israel and the constant marches in Portland (ANTIFA).