Things we like Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Treasure her, when your mother dies it's brutal.
It's difficult sometimes to appreciate the time we have with loved ones, we so easily take it for granted, it could be over in a second for all of us, let's all remind our loved ones how much they mean to us, or if they have moved on how much they still mean to us, god bless.

Every second of living we are granted truly is a gift, let's all try to fill it with as much love as we can.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
My Mum, My GF, Movies, Drinking, Drum & Bass, Graffiti.I'm close to 40. But I still drop a bomb or two (Tag). Gaming (Quake Remastered online 🤩). Trolling, Christina Ricci Vs. Lucy Lawless fight, Members getting genuinely mad about it being posted, Swimming, Jim Cornette podcast, CQ and Bob Kelly's old podcast.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
My Mum, My GF, Movies, Drinking, Drum & Bass, Graffiti.I'm close to 40. But I still drop a bomb or two (Tag). Gaming (Quake Remastered online 🤩). Trolling, Christina Ricci Vs. Lucy Lawless fight, Members getting genuinely mad about it being posted, Swimming, Jim Cornette podcast, CQ and Bob Kelly's old podcast.
What drum & bass artists do you like?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
My mom, my brother, books about war, my dog, my record collection, going to the humane society to play with the dogs, chopping wood, luring squirrels into trust with almonds, baseball, beer, meat.
You should lure crows into trust with some hard shell peanuts. They are the absolute best. The ones I used to feed would immediately know who I was and would all fly to the power lines above me whenever I got in area. You can even hand feed the ones who really end up trusting you.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
You should lure crows into trust with some hard shell peanuts. They are the absolute best. The ones I used to feed would immediately know who I was and would all fly to the power lines above me whenever I got in area. You can even hand feed the ones who really end up trusting you.
Not going to lie, I'm a little freaked out by birds.
The being said, I've heard that crows are very intelligent and may just try this soon.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
It's difficult sometimes to appreciate the time we have with loved ones, we so easily take it for granted, it could be over in a second for all of us, let's all remind our loved ones how much they mean to us, or if they have moved on how much they still mean to us, god bless.

Every second of living we are granted truly is a gift, let's all try to fill it with as much love as we can.
My oldest, closest friend died in his sleep at 31. We grew up together from 7. He was the smartest, funniest person I've ever known.
Years have gone by and I still think about the last time I saw him. We were smoking a cigarette outside of a steakhouse. Three days later he was dead. I still still find myself thinking, I can't wait until Chris hears about this. I don't think I've let him go.
I'm a fag.