TheRoastOfAbeVigoda

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
You know, Abe Vigoda was a 20-something Jewish kid from Brooklyn when he decided to enlist in the army and fight Nazis in WW2. After brutally slaughtering hundreds of Nazis (I assume) he went to acting school on the GI Bill, and the rest is history. While many would consider him an American hero, the people on 4chan I trust say he's a duplicitous kike traitor so that's that.
Not funny

G

*dais

, stupid.
Just be glad, and we can all be sad that you're not like Parkyakarkus, who was Albert Brook's father and had a killer set at a Friars Club roast, sat back down and then [SIZE=15px]died on the dais.[/SIZE] Guess that ass fuckin doesn't do wonders for your life expectancy.
zjr.png

Nobody told us till the 80's.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I remember when you couldn’t chase that one crook, and the black guy made a comment out of it. Your reply was that his people were used to running, and yours made pizzas.
That was pretty funny.

RoxburyRick

A lot of people say Abe Vigoda was the worst part of The Godfather, but I disagree. The worst part of the Godfather is that it ends, because it's so great I could watch it literally forever.

A lot of people consider Abe to a be a bad actor, which I don't think is fair. He is very convincing when he says he didn't bring his wallet when the dinner check comes.

G

Enjoy, Abe
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1706404566495871093?t=lJubPN7MfZT-NhLKawtkSA&s=19[/URL]

G

I watched the whole thing and I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me. I can't believe you just did that to me.
He's a Siberian guy called Oleg. Obviously the part of the human brain that instills fear doesn't work properly in him. My palms were wet by the end of it.