TheRoastOfAbeVigoda

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Haha this nigga can faint reading words. Hey Abe I just sucked a bloody fucking diaper filled with shit so hard i fucking came and scooped up the semen into my mouth then spit it back into the diaper to mush into my face

7549A3D4-A850-4869-A3C7-8373B5C263E5.jpeg

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Never forget, funsters.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
Never forget, funsters.

I can't believe you're bringing up the most traumatic moment of my life. That's not funny. That's cruel.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Never forget, funsters.

Never forget the March 2023 Abe Vigoda Tuna Bones incident, funster.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Abe lives near me, I actually saw him at a restaurant once. He was complaining that the chef left the fish in his bones.

Abe hates the lesbians that raise Chef Adam Libby. Chef Adam Libby hates them too, but he does it through an alternate personality named the TheGhostofAbeVigoda.

Abe loves watching videos of fat, slovenly, drooling retards. His favorite is called Godfather Part II.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

What can I say about our dear friend Abe? Well folks, I can say he's got an eagle eye, he keeps his head on a swivel like a wise old owl, and I think we can all agree he's crafty as a crow. Ladies and gentlemen, this man is for the birds!
I can't believe you just said that. You're for the birds! How does that feel?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe lives near me, I actually saw him at a restaurant once. He was complaining that the chef left the fish in his bones.

Abe hates the lesbians that raise Chef Adam Libby. Chef Adam Libby hates them too, but he does it through an alternate personality named the TheGhostofAbeVigoda.

Abe loves watching videos of fat, slovenly, drooling retards. His favorite is called Godfather Part II.
I can't believe you're bringing Chef Adam Libby into this.