There's no stopping this party train

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
There's no stopping us now, we just keep expanding and expanding.

Feast your eyes on The Ricci/Lawless/Bellucci/Lightning/Graham/Richards/Elizabeth/Connelly/Anderson/Posey/Gellar/Doherty/Lawson/Hart/Maur/Redhead Chick From B52s Alliance & Crime Syndicate & Co.

Dy5P3J5U0AAW2rv.jpeg

Last edited:
G

As a non-Alliance member, I have to question the validity of any group that claims to love David Lynch, but features none of his main gals (so Graham and Belluci don't count).

No Laura Dern? No Sheryl Lee, Sherilyn Fenn? Perhaps the most egregious: no Mädchen Amick?
 This Alliance owes an apology. An apology, senator!

4550954f94e34cee2921ed1c97d62705.jpg

0be5f2faadb35535d1e151d914ad4ae0.jpg

Until this is rectified...a pox on your Alliance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
You spoke for him in his absence, lackey! The Lynch Coalition will not wait for the slow wheels of Alliance bureaucracy to turn. We demand you recognize Mädchen Amick post-haste! Dither at at your own peril...

View attachment 50807
I will only negotiate if you people rename The Lynch Coalition to Lynch Niggers. Lucy would want this.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You spoke for him in his absence, lackey! The Lynch Coalition will not wait for the slow wheels of Alliance bureaucracy to turn. We demand you recognize Mädchen Amick post-haste! Dither at at your own peril...

View attachment 50807
We don't take kindly to threats, remember what happened to Daniel?

You can ask again nicely and maybe i'll talk to the boss on your behalf.

He's a busy man though, he doesn't like to be bothered with inane requests from ham-and-eggers like you.

You also will have to make some compromises regarding the Lynch Coalition, as K-Man has mentioned to you.

Last edited: