Theory of why Pat won’t come out

medium wyzzz

LMFAO...he's on this european culture message board, that's where I found him. Keep in mind, literally same age as Pat and still seeking validation:

I pretty much know him cause of this one tranny bitch from my ED Circle. He's gay and fat as fuck...
Literal man boobs...

Just take a look at his article from good ol' ED...

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There's ALOT of these closeted midwestern rubes on social media with the Chris Chan disease. I'm currently cultivating an interest in this one:

made the news

Simulation! he got interviewed by Shuli (keep in mind I knew this guy from some European Preservationist Cultural Forum. What on earth is he doing trickling into my comedy realm?)

He wont settle for a Niki

Also same age as Pat. I'm thinking it's a genX thing.

That guy reminds me of the Tech Connections guy, who is clearly out and proud.

G

The Lappening was psychological devastation. His woman left him purely because she found a real man that could satisfy her sexually. He never recovered and has to tell people that he does indeed have sex, and he is indeed an actual tough guy.

I agree with this. He definitely wanted to prove to Ade that she made a mistake. He could have and should have taken at least a year long break from dating. He could have hit the gym hard and taken up a few hobbies that would not only get him in shape but also make him seem interesting. BJJ, Muay Thai, boxing, fuck even rock climbing, mountain biking, skiing, etc. He could have gotten a real job or, if he was so determined to be a writer, took writing courses to improve his work. Maybe after a year or two of work on himself and finding himself, he would have been able to pull someone equal to or maybe even better than Ade.

Instead, he fucked and married the first girl who would have him and spent the ensuing years getting fatter and less successful. He pretends to be what he isn't on social media because it's easier than putting in the work to actually be it in real life. Eventually Niki will cheat on him or just leave him for someone else and maybe then he'll have some kind of come to Jesus moment but knowing what I've seen out of him, he'd probably just blatantly up the lies even more.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I think it honestly stems from The Lappening. When he was married to Ade, he had no reason to overcompensate. He had gotten the girl way out of his league and he felt as though he had won. Ade was his trophy, and his proof that he fucked an attractive girl. You could tell he got way too fucking complacent. Look at those photos of 2009 Pat looking like a total dork. He 100% thought to himself “Haha, my wife is better looking than anyones here. They all WISH they were hitting that.” So he never made any attempt to improve himself, lift weights, etc. He failed to realize that you shouldnt just pack it in when you get married, and that you owe it your wife to try to amaze her and make her feel the same way she did when you first met.

The Lappening was psychological devastation. His woman left him purely because she found a real man that could satisfy her sexually. He never recovered and has to tell people that he does indeed have sex, and he is indeed an actual tough guy.

I was 2014 and fistfights were still a 3-day vacation. What goes on now? Do they get arrested by some guy with a neon security vest?
I finally realized why he's in denial of his fatness. He hated fat people because Jon was fat, except now he's fatter than Jon ever was so he can't bear to admit it because in his mind he has to be superior to Jon in every way

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is mostly true. I graduated later than both of you and if you even hit back in self defense they’d give you the same punishment as the kid who attacked you. Could range from 5 days to expulsion. That’s why literally every kid under 25 today is a complete cuck. They were never taught to stand up for themselves, just let the bully beat you nearly to death and go whine to the school administration afterwards.

Didn’t matter anyways since I went to school with a bunch of pussies/faggots and there were probably two fights in my entire four years of high school.
That’s why so many young guys are either big pussies or have a big mouth that are long overdue to get their ass kicked because they’ve never been hit because it wasn’t allowed. It’s only going to get worse since you learned how to behave when you were growing up in school. The big mouth kids had a big mouth until someone knocked them out in front of everyone.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I finally realized why he's in denial of his fatness. He hated fat people because Jon was fat, except now he's fatter than Jon ever was so he can't bear to admit it because in his mind he has to be superior to Jon in every way
It’s also why he claims he isn’t losing his hair and that Harley Davidson drivers are stupid and he drives a bike that he believes “infuriates” Harley riders. Jon is bald and has a Harley.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
This is mostly true. I graduated later than both of you and if you even hit back in self defense they’d give you the same punishment as the kid who attacked you. Could range from 5 days to expulsion. That’s why literally every kid under 25 today is a complete cuck. They were never taught to stand up for themselves, just let the bully beat you nearly to death and go whine to the school administration afterwards.

Didn’t matter anyways since I went to school with a bunch of pussies/faggots and there were probably two fights in my entire four years of high school.
Every fight in my school as always between niggers

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I graduated in 2001 and I remember that you could get into a fight (like a full-blown fist fight) and all that would happen to you was a 3-day suspension. And the only reason you got that is because they wanted both of the students to have a "cool off period".

I mean try that now two decades later and see what happens. Kids can't even bring tylenol or midol into class anymore without getting expelled.
I started high-school in 2003 and there was at least a fight a week the whole way through. It was always a 3 day suspension. I got caught smoking a joint one time and got 5 days. I did eventually get booted right out for trying to fight the vice principal and another teacher though, and it was just purely me being an asshole looking back.