Theory of why Pat won’t come out

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So it’s obvious to anyone with eyes and ears Pat is a deeply closeted homosexual. I’ve never seen anyone go to such lengths to make sure everyone knows they’re STRAIGHT and definitely NOT GAY. I know most would point out it Pat was gay he wouldn’t be such a fat slob and dress better but he is a rube from Wisconsin so he gets a pass there. He’s almost 42 but feels the need to make sure everyone knows he’s straight even mentioning it in situations where nobody was asking about his sexuality.

I think why he continues the straight lie comes back to his life motto “Don’t Let The Idiots Win” which has made him the lol cow we see today. Piggy went to HS in the mid 90s and was obviously bullied and was called Gay / Homo / Fag / etc since this was the mid 90s those were very popular insults that schools didn’t mind back then. Piggy can’t let those idiots win and come out because that would mean the idiots were right and according to Pat anyone who insults him in any way is always wrong. His first wife left him and he’s second seems to be a lesbian / bi sexual frump that sees him as a roommate. Just come out Pat, you’re not fooling anyone, child.

G

There's ALOT of these closeted midwestern rubes on social media with the Chris Chan disease. I'm currently cultivating an interest in this one:

[MEDIA=youtube]_JrszLhErXQ:56[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]LnaZAyUsvHo[/MEDIA] made the news

Simulation! he got interviewed by Shuli (keep in mind I knew this guy from some European Preservationist Cultural Forum. What on earth is he doing trickling into my comedy realm?)

[MEDIA=youtube]Xpjv3-uaxP0[/MEDIA] He wont settle for a Niki

Also same age as Pat. I'm thinking it's a genX thing.

G

I think why he continues the straight lie comes back to his life motto “Don’t Let The Idiots Win” which has made him the lol cow we see today. Piggy went to HS in the mid 90s and was obviously bullied and was called Gay / Homo / Fag / etc since this was the mid 90s those were very popular insults that schools didn’t mind back then. Piggy can’t let those idiots win and come out because that would mean the idiots were right and according to Pat anyone who insults him in any way is always wrong.

"Nothing less than total victory will suffice"

"I'd rather be right than happy"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There's ALOT of these closeted midwestern rubes on social media with the Chris Chan disease. I'm currently cultivating an interest in this one:

made the news

Simulation! he got interviewed by Shuli (keep in mind I knew this guy from some European Preservationist Cultural Forum. What on earth is he doing trickling into my comedy realm?)

He wont settle for a Niki

Also same age as Pat. I'm thinking it's a genX thing.

Could be onto something with the Gen X part, seems like if you were a couple years younger coming out wouldn’t be as hard. There’s something seriously cracked in his read related to sexuality, he brags about having sex with his wife which nobody would brag about if you’ve seen his frump wife. He has to make sure everybody knows even though hes 100% and has sex with his wife he is also an ally to the gay community and even has gay friends! That’s right, a STRAIGHT man has GAY FRIENDS! Isn’t that crazy? He has gay friends but don’t worry he’s 100% straight!

G

Could be onto something with the Gen X part, seems like if you were a couple years younger coming out wouldn’t be as hard. There’s something seriously cracked in his read related to sexuality, he brags about having sex with his wife which nobody would brag about if you’ve seen his frump wife. He has to make sure everybody knows even though hes 100% and has sex with his wife he is also an ally to the gay community and even has gay friends! That’s right, a STRAIGHT man has GAY FRIENDS! Isn’t that crazy? He has gay friends but don’t worry he’s 100% straight!

I don't know I'm a millennial I think (February 1984) and the relentless bullying, name calling, homophobic slurs, etc. was still prevalent as fuck in high school.

But then again I'm only 4 years younger than him so I guess it's not that long of a time. It is weird how one part of a generation of people can hate the other part so badly. I don't think a day goes by where I don't fantasize about punching someone in the face that was born after 1990. They are the most annoying fucking entitled people I've ever met in my life.

And that's because they took bullying and the ability to call people faggots out of school.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don't know I'm a millennial I think (February 1984) and the relentless bullying, name calling, homophobic slurs, etc. was still prevalent as fuck in high school.

But then again I'm only 4 years younger than him so I guess it's not that long of a time. It is weird how one part of a generation of people can hate the other part so badly. I don't think a day goes by where I don't fantasize about punching someone in the face that was born after 1990. They are the most annoying fucking entitled people I've ever met in my life.

And that's because they took bullying and the ability to call people faggots out of school.
It was still big for years after he graduated but i just mentioning how it was big then and schools really didn’t care or even see the slurs as bad like they have recently. I graduated a couple years after Pat and schools didn’t even see “faggot” as a bad word back then. You could call someone a gay homo faggot in front of the principal and they wouldn’t do anything since you didn’t use a “bad” word. If you called a student piece of shit or told a student to go fuck themselves then you got in trouble but call them a faggot? Grey area.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I honestly think he’s bi. He’d fuck anyone
I really think this is true. He's very obviously only fucked two people in his entire 41 (nearly 42) years while still LARPing as a guy who gets sex as and when he wants it. At his age that's pretty much a guarantee he's someone who never really got it and desperately wishes he'd had more. I actually have a friend like that who married while still in college (yep) got divorced in his mid-30's and has been trying his best to stick it in anything he possibly can ever since. I have no doubts Pat would have some sort of sex with literally anyone who offered it to him.

G

It was still big for years after he graduated but i just mentioning how it was big then and schools really didn’t care or even see the slurs as bad like they have recently. I graduated a couple years after Pat and schools didn’t even see “faggot” as a bad word. You could call someone a gay homo faggot in front of the principal and they wouldn’t do anything since you didn’t use a “bad” word. If you called a student piece of shit or told a student to go fuck themselves then you got in trouble but call them a faggot? Grey area.
I graduated in 2001 and I remember that you could get into a fight (like a full-blown fist fight) and all that would happen to you was a 3-day suspension. And the only reason you got that is because they wanted both of the students to have a "cool off period".

I mean try that now two decades later and see what happens. Kids can't even bring tylenol or midol into class anymore without getting expelled.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I think it honestly stems from The Lappening. When he was married to Ade, he had no reason to overcompensate. He had gotten the girl way out of his league and he felt as though he had won. Ade was his trophy, and his proof that he fucked an attractive girl. You could tell he got way too fucking complacent. Look at those photos of 2009 Pat looking like a total dork. He 100% thought to himself “Haha, my wife is better looking than anyones here. They all WISH they were hitting that.” So he never made any attempt to improve himself, lift weights, etc. He failed to realize that you shouldnt just pack it in when you get married, and that you owe it your wife to try to amaze her and make her feel the same way she did when you first met.

The Lappening was psychological devastation. His woman left him purely because she found a real man that could satisfy her sexually. He never recovered and has to tell people that he does indeed have sex, and he is indeed an actual tough guy.

I graduated in 2001 and I remember that you could get into a fight (like a full-blown fist fight) and all that would happen to you was a 3-day suspension. And the only reason you got that is because they wanted both of the students to have a "cool off period".

I mean try that now two decades later and see what happens. Kids can't even bring tylenol or midol into class anymore without getting expelled.
I was 2014 and fistfights were still a 3-day vacation. What goes on now? Do they get arrested by some guy with a neon security vest?

medium wyzzz

How the fuck do you guys know about Meade?
I actually know a place where you people can talk to this fucker.

G

LMFAO...he's on this european culture message board, that's where I found him. Keep in mind, literally same age as Pat and still seeking validation:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?357299-Why-don-t-people-see-me-as-good-looking[/URL]
People that are middle-aged need to stay the fuck off the internet unless they're doing it anonymously or they got famous way earlier.

I can't think of one person in their 40s or 50s that use their real name on the Internet that don't embarrass themselves on a regular basis.