The user More Worser is losing his hair and slightly less taller than the average man.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
IMG_1538.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Whoa clearly not? You posted a hairline pic? Guess I missed that in your rambling and seething comments. Want to repost that so we can all see your luscious locks? Or are you going to come up with some excuse.
Does it, stupid?

HAHAAHA HOLY CRAP CHH, FIRST TIME REPLIER LONG TIME LURKER, LOVE YOUR POSTS. I ALMOST CRASHED MY GODDAMN RIG LISTENING TO THOSE VOCAROOS!
You are outclassed retard. You’re right up there with Jenna. Just a mindless idiot who thinks they’re winning and smarter than everyone. Do another greentext post faggot. Talk more about how “everyone is attacking you” because you’re such a unique truth telling genius.
Reminder that this all started because More Worser got called bald and absolutely flipped the fuck out, saying how he wasn’t bald, and even if he was that doesn’t matter, (totally something a person with hair would say right?) You don’t give off the vibe like you’re rolling with the punches. You can’t stop responding to even me copy and pasting the same message over and over because you’re fucking assblasted and, being the genius you are, you have to get the last word in and “PROVE ME WRONG”. You picked a fight with me over literally nothing and now you’re acting like a cowardly faggot sticking your fingers in your ass and sniffing them.

U mad, bro?