• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The user More Worser is losing his hair and slightly less taller than the average man.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Note the last resort of browns and faggots of all stripes. “ if I keep insisting things that aren’t true but would make him look bad, maybe it will make him angry!”

When it doesn’t work, the low IQ rears its head “ I’ll double down on my losing strategy!”

Right, @Sue Lightning ?
You are outclassed retard. You’re right up there with Jenna. Just a mindless idiot who thinks they’re winning and smarter than everyone. Do another greentext post faggot. Talk more about how “everyone is attacking you” because you’re such a unique truth telling genius.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Reminder that this all started because More Worser got called bald and absolutely flipped the fuck out, saying how he wasn’t bald, and even if he was that doesn’t matter, (totally something a person with hair would say right?) You don’t give off the vibe like you’re rolling with the punches. You can’t stop responding to even me copy and pasting the same message over and over because you’re fucking assblasted and, being the genius you are, you have to get the last word in and “PROVE ME WRONG”. You picked a fight with me over literally nothing and now you’re acting like a cowardly faggot sticking your fingers in your ass and sniffing them.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Imagine being a baldcelster.

IMG_1534.jpeg