The undisputed faggots thread.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
gettyimages-490703338.jpg

So sick of hearing about this dead nigger and his daughter.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
pretty soon we need to "jocktober" this guy's life and start calling up his wife and kids informing them of how he pushed Steve C to suicide

Porsalin's docs and interviews are on archive.org so if Sam tries to get them removed from youtube it's not going to be enough
Lol nice dead lightbulb, stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You'd think Cornel West could get a new suit. This guy is such a fraud, he makes five figures a speech to talk about things like Poverty, "White Privilege", and income inequality. Bougie White liberals and Jews love to hear him speak so they can experience that "Black Rage" they read about in Mother Jones. I wonder show many White women he's slept with?
Spot on, I’ve always hated this dope because he claims to be so oppressed due to being black while making a very good living being an “oppressed” black man. He had a great appearance on Fox News a year or so debating a black conservatives who called out West for being a fraud and West had a meltdown to the point he was spitting and foaming at the mouth because he couldn’t respond to being properly called out as a fraud. West is the the standard race baiting frauds look up to, Fake black guy Shaun King LOVES Cornel West for this reason.

Spot on, I’ve always hated this dope because he claims to be so oppressed due to being black while making a very good living being an “oppressed” black man. He had a great appearance on Fox News a year or so debating a black conservatives who called out West for being a fraud and West had a meltdown to the point he was spitting and foaming at the mouth because he couldn’t respond to being properly called out as a fraud. West is the the standard race baiting frauds look up to, Fake black guy Shaun King LOVES Cornel West for this reason.
Let the class see what you're talking about--LOL. I don't think much of the Shabbos Goy Sean Hannity, but that appearance with Cornel West and Leo Terrell was priceless. Funny thing, I remember seeing something on C-SPAN years back with Cornel West and bell hooks (the bitch didn't believe in capital letters). Miss hooks called out Cornel for his treatment of women, apparently, he has a reputation for sleeping around.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Let the class see what you're talking about--LOL. I don't think much of the Shabbos Goy Sean Hannity, but that appearance with Cornel West and Leo Terrell was priceless. Funny thing, I remember seeing something on C-SPAN years back with Cornel West and bell hooks (the bitch didn't believe in capital letters). Miss hooks called out Cornel for his treatment of women, apparently, he has a reputation for sleeping around.

That’s the one! West has a full meltdown here because when you’re a race baiter losing a debate just start acting like a lunatic and claim it’s “black rage”. I forget that dumb dinosaur referred to career criminal George Floyd as “brother Floyd”

That’s the one! West has a full meltdown here because when you’re a race baiter losing a debate just start acting like a lunatic and claim it’s “black rage”
Funny thing with West, he was always very careful not to go too hard on the Jews (specifically the Israelis treatment on the Palestinians--he never said anything about greedy Jewish landlords or any other Jewy enterprises that exploit Blacks). However, in the end he was denied tenure at Harvard for his pro-Palestinian Activism--even though he knew who buttered his bagel.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
That’s the one! West has a full meltdown here because when you’re a race baiter losing a debate just start acting like a lunatic and claim it’s “black rage”. I forget that dumb dinosaur referred to career criminal George Floyd as “brother Floyd”
You ever notice how its usually the light skinned nogs who get the most bent out of shape about racism? I think its because black people hate them just as much as white people.

You ever notice how its usually the light skinned nogs who get the most bent out of shape about racism? I think its because black people hate them just as much as white people.
I'll do you one better, it's the children of White women and "Tyrone" (who isn't around) that are the angriest. Especially the educated ones that have to prove how Black they are.