• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The undisputed faggots thread.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
8571337E-E66C-4AE5-8805-67567611AFAE.jpeg

P

potatopeeler63

That swarm of Atheist cultists from a decade are the most insufferable faggots I've ever seen. Hitchens was a another one. He was correct on a lot of things regarding politics, but he's another kike that thought the Catholic Church was the most dangerous institution in the last century.
hitchens was exactky what i imagine a reddit mod irl. using big words and passive aggresive "quips" to try and get applause and updoots in all the right places

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I fucking hate this douchebag. He uses the lowest hanging fruit to try and prove his dumb points. Saw a vid where he goes to some shithole in the Middle East and talks to some inbred moron about religion when clearly the guy is just a zealot with no nuance to his thoughts. Dawkins beats the guy in a game of twisted logic and then claims victory over those dumb believers. It’s like taking a gun to a baby’s head and saying “explain to me the meaning of the theory of relativity”, and then feeling gleeful when you get to blow their brains out. At least Hitchens, out of that annoying atheist movement crowd, was funny and would debate people who had at least half a brain (besides Al Shaepton). Dawkins is just an angry bully with a fucking biology degree who likes to say “show me god, you cant!” and then dusts his hands off like he’s just completed climbing Everest.

Snake

hitchens was exactky what i imagine a reddit mod irl. using big words and passive aggresive "quips" to try and get applause and updoots in all the right places
I unfortunately was drawn to faggots like this over a decade ago since I was in that non believer spectrum. We're supposed to believe there's multiple higher dimensions, but there's no God, goyim. Almost all atrophysics is theoretical and it's based on a faith but if you have faith of a higher power you're a low IQ brainlet to these people.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
That swarm of Atheist cultists from a decade are the most insufferable faggots I've ever seen. Hitchens was a another one. He was correct on a lot of things regarding politics, but he's another kike that thought the Catholic Church was the most dangerous institution in the last century.
Once you realize his mother is Jewish all of his weird shit that seemed rebellious and "cool" at the time comes completely into focus, including his obsession with the church. Most of all his weird support for the Iraq war, which right wingers took as some kind of indication that he sympathizes with them. No, he wants to help convince white American soldiers to die in a war for Israel

analeggsalad

Thank you for revealing to me that Christopher Hitchens was a jew, holy fuck. Every time.
It really is like the They Live glasses on. I never worshiped him but I used to think he was basically right. I got mind fucked just like anyone else. Same thing happened to boomers in 2003 when Jews like Charles Krauthammer and William Kristol tried to package the Iraq war as some kind of patriotic vengeance towards muh sandniggers. Boomers still live in their blinkered newspaper/TV/radio media environment. A little bit was leaking through facebook and twitter 5 years ago but they patched that up, and now they're firmly ensconced in ZOGvission

I can't blame them cause I got fooled too, and it took way too long for me to drop my "only low iq neon nazis believe oversimplified Jew conspiracy theories" retard logic. That's literally another Jewish psyop. Seeing is believing, and witnessing academia/journalist/media Jews on twitter in 2015 and 2016 there's no going back. Toothpaste isn't going back in.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I fucking hate this douchebag. He uses the lowest hanging fruit to try and prove his dumb points. Saw a vid where he goes to some shithole in the Middle East and talks to some inbred moron about religion when clearly the guy is just a zealot with no nuance to his thoughts. Dawkins beats the guy in a game of twisted logic and then claims victory over those dumb believers. It’s like taking a gun to a baby’s head and saying “explain to me the meaning of the theory of relativity”, and then feeling gleeful when you get to blow their brains out. At least Hitchens, out of that annoying atheist movement crowd, was funny and would debate people who had at least half a brain (besides Al Shaepton). Dawkins is just an angry bully with a fucking biology degree who likes to say “show me god, you cant!” and then dusts his hands off like he’s just completed climbing Everest.
The whole “intellectual” atheist movement annoys the fuck out of me. They claim to be all about the SCIENCE! and proof, yet there is no definitive proof either way so it would make more sense for them to be agnostic.

It’s just pretentious pseudo intellectuals trying to stir the hornets nest and sound smart, they will gleefully chastise religious people for believing in something without proof, yet they do the exact same thing themselves.

Snake

It really is like the They Live glasses on. I never worshiped him but I used to think he was basically right. I got mind fucked just like anyone else. Same thing happened to boomers in 2003 when Jews like Charles Krauthammer and William Kristol tried to package the Iraq war as some kind of patriotic vengeance towards muh sandniggers. Boomers still live in their blinkered newspaper/TV/radio media environment. A little bit was leaking through facebook and twitter 5 years ago but they patched that up, and now they're firmly ensconced in ZOGvission

I can't blame them cause I got fooled too, and it took way too long for me to drop my "only low iq neon nazis believe oversimplified Jew conspiracy theories" retard logic. That's literally another Jewish psyop. Seeing is believing, and witnessing academia/journalist/media Jews on twitter in 2015 and 2016 there's no going back. Toothpaste isn't going back in.
I didn't even know about the JQ until Trump was running when you had memes that showed an anti White twitter post and the sub image was "Is ________ jewish?" But I didn't know how deep the rabbit hole was until last year during quarantine. The Greatest Story Never Told is a real good entry level redpill. A lot of people watched that last year.

analeggsalad

Being one of Heidecker's buddies alone makes him a faggot, but behind all his humor he's just another shitty lefty comic who gets upset when ever anyone makes fun of his side. I remember when Fuentes went on Tim's show and made a 6 million joke he got so upset

View attachment 10159
a Jewish political activist/propaganda pusher who calls his activism "comedy"

it's not even clever sneakiness at this point, it's just outright shamelessness