The trans suicide hotline is going to prison

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Glad to see your back, Mr. Apostle. Even with a kid on the way you still have time to come here. A fine gentleman, unlike that Rick Thomas guy. In honor of your return, I’ve prepared a bonus:
D9AC6993-1B74-499F-A310-29EE3C86D7E1.png

7F0B63AB-D01A-4697-802E-E8687508F8B6.png

6C379254-B67E-4019-820C-574F1D39FE74.png

7C2D1371-A08D-45DC-8D39-50098A1C7493.png

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Hi, Melissa. I apologize but a troll has given you my information as a joke. I think the work you do is incredible, even if some transphobic nothings want to waste your time on false tips. Have a lovely day.

Nope, don't do that.

SUBMIT! HOTLINE! MANIPULATED! CYBERSTALKERS! STOLEN PERSONAL INFORMATION! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!

That's the ticket

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
He comes across as a trans person going through a psychotic episode in his canned response. For example, "I am not trans". He assumes they'll put it together that he's a cis man and trolls call him a woman as a goof.

Instead of I AM NOT TRANS MY NAME HAS NEVER BEEN RICHARD I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CECELIA SINCE BIRTH!!! I DID NOT SUBMIT TO YOUR SO-CALLED HOTLINE TRYING TO CONTROL ME, ARE YOU WORKING WITH THE CYBERSTALKERS HAVE STOLEN MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?!?!

In which case, Dr. Acula might need to be summoned.

" MY CAR DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING WARRANTY!"
i really hope one day they pass a federal law to combat spam calls that made "felony telephone harassment" a real crime, but it doesn't apply to fatrick's case. he'd have to update his copypasta. he wouldn't change the name of the "crime" of course, he'd just include a link to some article about it, and because fat is a retard who doesn't read, the article would include a section explaining that it doesn't apply to fat's atalkers.