The sun

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
People who picked Oddjob were cheating faggots
My buddy went to a used books store and was going to turn in his Golden-Eye for seven bucks. I had never played, but knew how good it was and bought it off him instead. Beat that shit on every level at every difficulty. Fucking Aztec.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
My buddy went to a used books store and was going to turn in his Golden-Eye for seven bucks. I had never played, but knew how good it was and bought it off him instead. Beat that shit on every level at every difficulty. Fucking Aztec.
I bought Donkey Kong 64 which came with the Expansion Pak, which allowed you to play Perfect Dark. It's amazing, though, how those games got treated like dirt but are worth some real money now.

I wound up selling all my N64 shit and converted to the PS1 (the slim version) and became a Final Fantasy nigger. I sorta regret it, but then the PS2 was based and had backwards compatibility, so.

CuckQueen

I bought Donkey Kong 64 which came with the Expansion Pak, which allowed you to play Perfect Dark. It's amazing, though, how those games got treated like dirt but are worth some real money now.

I wound up selling all my N64 shit and converted to the PS1 (the slim version) and became a Final Fantasy nigger. I sorta regret it, but then the PS2 was based and had backwards compatibility, so.
My father bought a PS1 to be a DVD player, which shows the level of technological competency of a Viet Nam vet. We ended up playing a lot of Tiger Woods Golf, though when his legally blind son was playing he'd shout in his Southern drawl, "SHANK IT, SHANK IT!". He was a fan of actual golf before, mainly just driving balls.

Riccardo Bosi

My father bought a PS1 to be a DVD player, which shows the level of technological competency of a Viet Nam vet. We ended up playing a lot of Tiger Woods Golf, though when his legally blind son was playing he'd shout in his Southern drawl, "SHANK IT, SHANK IT!". He was a fan of actual golf before, mainly just driving balls.
lol people actually owned PS1s because they could play CDs through their TV instead of requiring a decent stereo system. It really wasn't a bad idea, I guess. The PS2 being a DVD player was a huge deal, I remember. I still think it's one of the most sophisticated pieces of technology, the thing looked so cool and futuristic at the time.

CuckQueen

lol people actually owned PS1s because they could play CDs through their TV instead of requiring a decent stereo system. It really wasn't a bad idea, I guess. The PS2 being a DVD player was a huge deal, I remember. I still think it's one of the most sophisticated pieces of technology, the thing looked so cool and futuristic at the time.
That was his exact confusion. PS2 had come out,he heard something about DVDs, bought a PS1 at a yardsale, and was greatly disappointed. I don't know how or why but he had a 3 cd changer stereo Always lived liked a 1970s millionaire. Got a giant combo 8-trak,cassette, record player and a 500 pound 1970s microwave.

Riccardo Bosi

I don't know how or why but he had a 3 cd changer stereo Always lived liked a 1970s millionaire. Got a giant combo 8-trak,cassette, record player
My parents had one of those fuckers, it was a Sony. It played everything. It got thrown out, but I'd kill for it now because the turntable would actually be worth something. They say the needles for the records were 50c, now they're $50.