The sun

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
How the fuck do people live in Britain where it's cloudy and miserable all day? I'd off myself.
Aye mate, I could totally move to the States, never see rain or water again and I wouldn't have to kill myself because there'sa 13 year old with an AR-15 to do that for me. Sounds fuckin' bangin, bro

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Another game I liked but probably REALLY does not hold up was Mission Impossible. It seemed so cool at the time.
I never played that one. Am I right in thinking it was a third-person shooter? I might look into playing it if I can find a copy that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
People who picked Oddjob were cheating faggots.
I would always pick a civilian character just for the fuck of it.

Another game I liked but probably REALLY does not hold up was Mission Impossible. It seemed so cool at the time.
I had it on PS1 and remember it being bad, but not being able to accept that it was bad because I paid for the game and was in denial.

I did enjoy it though. Switching between disguises was hilarious looking.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I never played that one. Am I right in thinking it was a third-person shooter? I might look into playing it if I can find a copy that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.
Yeah it was third-person but there was a lot of espionage bullshit in it.

I did enjoy it though. Switching between disguises was hilarious looking.
Yup, that's right. All of this FaceApp/Face Swap bullshit going on today was done in the Mission Impossible movies and the video game. But, in the game, you'd swap your face for another guy's and the costume would change instantaneously. It was a game that would've been done better on the PS2, because the N64/PS1 wasn't good enough for it.

Some N64 games hold up to me... Ocarina of Time still seems incredible to me.

G

How about Gayman?

C1ECCA48-B37B-4DC4-A0F6-66D4F8561A88.gif

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I'm so mother fucking sick of the Sun. I live in Phoenix, Arizona, with 350+ sunny days a year and I'm a God-damned albino. I feel like that bitch in the Twilight Zone where Earth is moving towards the Sun, "Darkness and coolness, where would we be without darkness and coolness?"