The Shining

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
It's been however long since it came out that I saw Signs but wasn't it the beginning of the end of Shyamalan's twist gimmick? A race of aliens who are smart enough to master intergalactic travel but settle on a planet that's 70% covered in a substance that's fatal to them. Couldn't have sent a scout first?
And the first footage the world sees is of an alien in the fucking rainforest.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
the first part of that doc was interesting because they talk about the native american chants and props and why kubrick used that. it gets pretty stupid with the conspiracies after that.
You mean you didn't notice the obvious minotaur on the poster?! Of course one of those creeps had to make it about the Holocaust, like with everything else.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
King wrote the novel as a tale of an alcoholic descending into insanity, but Kubrick made it about Jack Torrence being a faggot pedophile who molests/rapes his son Danny.

EWes__gDKjdgjG1EQcxoB9RC-vSE9uFvtBCMzv5q8v4.jpg

When he has Danny in his lap in the bedroom, that is an allusion to Jack molesting him.

This is also why he's haunted by the guy dressed as a dog blowing the other guy, and why the naked lady repulsed him: he's tormented by his faggotry.

Kubrick is fucking based.

G

The scariest part is the creepy opening where they’re the only car for miles in the middle of a forest.
I will say i did enjoy the feel of the movie where it was just pure isolation in a blizzard. Makes me want to brew some hot cocoa

G

Watched it for the first time. Im kind of a mouth breather when it comes to movies, like my favorite movie is John Wick. Was The Shining just a horror movie for its time? I thought it was pretty silly
Kubrick turned some faggot hick’s fantasy novel into a classic. Maybe you’re just gay. Not to mention handsome.

G

Kubrick turned some faggot hick’s fantasy novel into a classic. Maybe you’re just gay. Not to mention handsome.
I admit im a shithead when it comes to movies. Im watching a lot more of these “acclaimed” ones and i guess i just dont have the appreciation for these films. Not so much that i dislike them i just dont get the hype. Maybe i am gay

Snake

King wrote the novel as a tale of an alcoholic descending into insanity, but Kubrick made it about Jack Torrence being a faggot pedophile who molests/rapes his son Danny.

EWes__gDKjdgjG1EQcxoB9RC-vSE9uFvtBCMzv5q8v4.jpg

When he has Danny in his lap in the bedroom, that is an allusion to Jack molesting him.

This is also why he's haunted by the guy dressed as a dog blowing the other guy, and why the naked lady repulsed him: he's tormented by his faggotry.

Kubrick is fucking based.
I only found out about that not long ago. There's still shit that people discover within it yearly. Like there's evidence that there's no paranormal shit in it at all and it's just a film about three people going crazy. There's a red book on the Hotel director's desk that's for mental afflictions like hallucinations. I don't think there's another film out there that included so many easter eggs.

G

I admit im a shithead when it comes to movies. Im watching a lot more of these “acclaimed” ones and i guess i just dont have the appreciation for these films. Not so much that i dislike them i just dont get the hype. Maybe i am gay
Just steer clear of the cape shit. There’s some pretty decent movies out there.

Nice homophobia, stupid.

G

I only found out about that not long ago. There's still shit that people discover within it yearly. Like there's evidence that there's no paranormal shit in it at all and it's just a film about three people going crazy. There's a red book on the Hotel director's desk that's for mental afflictions like hallucinations. I don't think there's another film out there that included so many easter eggs.
The fuck?