• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America (SFWA) Pedophile Defense Compendium

Cptbaldopie

In my country, I don't think any parent of one of those children wouldn't let him leave the court alive.

And if I was a judge, I wouldn't charge the parent. The things this man has done... And Harlan Ellison supports him!?! Fuck yerrself off.
In the trial of his daughter's murder the Iron sheik hid a razor blade in his mouth. He was going to slit the guys throat but his family held him back.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
There is a documentary on the sting that Townsend was involved in. I'm pretty sure it's still on YouTube. What a fucked up system but it's a good eye opener.

Does it paint him in a sympathetic light? I have not listened to The Who since. Occasionally he has an interview or something I’ll read and he frames it in such a bullshit way. Fucking British are all pedos

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Has anyone ever tried to contact Vox Day? He was expelled from the SFWA for calling one of them a "half savage" and another a "fat frog". He might have more insight into who might be funding the lawsuit.

he's basically conservative side of the coin of Fat Pat. Just an insufferable cunt.

In the trial of his daughter's murder the Iron sheik hid a razor blade in his mouth. He was going to slit the guys throat but his family held him back.
Makes sense. I remember watching the Iron Sheik documentary I was wondering why he didn't just murder the guy. Sheik is a legitimately insane motherfucker

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
if you're not a SpaceEdge alt and you independently did this and it ended up on that site, bravo. Still bravo if you're one of his alts though. These media Jews are getting a dose of their own here tonight, when wind catches round, when they see their words/actions on a public site like this they will feel the same panic Seth has been for the last week

good job

mood:

Caverlock

Nice For Here
IMG_0430.JPG

Sam Delaney, ? ?, Cat Rambo

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
This is the hardest thread here to view.

It really hammers home that there are people in this world with some type of authority that are genuinely ok with pedophiles.

I really want to bring this organization down...
People with power fucking kids didn’t blow your mind when we all found out about Epstein Island?

SciFi as a community has a terrible track record of defending pedophiles and pedophilia. 2001: A. Space Odyssey. One of my fav movies ever. Read the book. Also read the sequel book, 2010. Author Arthur C Clarke who wrote those books? Allegedly spent a ton of time in Sri Lanka to practice as a Pedophile.

Marian Zimmer Bradley and Walter Breen? Child molestors. Confirmed by their own kids. Regarded and protected by the SciFi community as far back as the 60’s when Breen was caught multiple times molesting kids.

See we have a shortage of heroes. Like that dad down in Texas who killed the son of a bitch he caught raping his kid. That’s the problem.

G

People with power fucking kids didn’t blow your mind when we all found out about Epstein Island?

SciFi as a community has a terrible track record of defending pedophiles and pedophilia. 2001: A. Space Odyssey. One of my fav movies ever. Read the book. Also read the sequel book, 2010. Author Arthur C Clarke who wrote those books? Allegedly spent a ton of time in Sri Lanka to practice as a Pedophile.

Marian Zimmer Bradley and Walter Breen? Child molestors. Confirmed by their own kids. Regarded and protected by the SciFi community as far back as the 60’s when Breen was caught multiple times molesting kids.

See we have a shortage of heroes. Like that dad down in Texas who killed the son of a bitch he caught raping his kid. That’s the problem.
Of course all of that was mind blowing...The difference is no one was openly defending Epstein, but the SFWA is openly defending proven pedophiles with no repercussions or judgment from the world at large.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
I believe I saw Mary "I still wouldn't have been attractive during the Black Death" Robinette-Kowal claim she was suffering from a case of la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you while she was Supreme Vizier of the SFWA and she had to take some time for self-care because allegations that directly impact the organization were surfacing. She recovered from this terrible disease once her fellow members had shouted down and buried whatever the incident was. I heard this all somewhere.

I seem to recall that it involved Myke Cole and Chuck Wendig, at least.

3392-AFF4-9468-49-A5-A672-F2334-B721668.jpg

B428-B3-C6-AE00-4641-ABBF-E3-AD1-B6-E938-C.jpg

8373-C5-C4-3-F80-46-E0-A871-6-A5-F2-C69-C576.png

04-B134-FD-F974-4-D99-AC83-432-D985483-AB.jpg

CA71-DDDB-B940-482-D-A172-88-F4-D4-C3-FAFF.jpg