The price of trucks

G

Growing up my uncle had a late 80s Chevy dually with 4 on the floor. He had these thick rubber mats on the floor so he let me spit my seeds on the way to baseball when he took me. Loved that truck. An injun stole it bc he left it running outside a small town bar, and ditched it in a river. That truck had SOVL
Keep talking

5deecace59aeb8f40320ea8cb3ad17c4.jpg

Yeah but 3/4 ton or larger have a timeless look regardless of the era. I'd happily run a super duty gasser for 15-20 years.

1/2 tons all look dated and shitty after 6-7 years imo.

Of course if we're talking about real world practicality the Ridgeline would be the best selling truck in North America. But, look at one.
First gen Ridgeline looks pretty good. But the new Hyundai Santa Cruz pulls off the look the Ridgeline should have with inferior Kimchee nigger engines.

RoxburyRick

I miss those old shitty dodge dakotas from the trailer park with shitty modifications to themView attachment 176477
Around here we call Dakotas Rez Runners. Had a coworker I hated who bought a used one. He didn't know shit about cars so when he brought it to work I noticed the exhaust was coming out a little extra smoky (probably coolant). He pooped the hood and the first thing I noticed was 2 bullet holes inside the front right wheel wells.

For the record, like most people, I decided a Jap SUV would fit 95% of my needs. 99% if I put a tow package on it and learned to haul a trailer. (Not gonna do that, either)

I have resigned myself to driving a mom car. It's age appropriate and fine for sitting in traffic and going to Costco and Home Depot, which is largely what I do. I'd never prefer a sedan because I don't want to measure shit before I buy it.

I love the idea of having a truck. But it would have to be a second vehicle.

[EDIT: If the tonneau cover was waterproof, I probably would have bought this bad boy:]

Untitled.jpg

G

I know a grain nigger who spent 15k to have a permanent 5 o clock shadow tattooed on his face so he could look like Rick.
Wtf. Got pics? I could grow a thick beard in like 2 weeks but still opt to shave it every other day. It is a pain in the ass. Guys who obsess over beards are limp sick faggots the same types who spend $70k on a truck when their salary is like $36k

RoxburyRick

Wtf. Got pics? I could grow a thick beard in like 2 weeks but still opt to shave it every other day. It is a pain in the ass. Guys who obsess over beards are limp sick faggots the same types who spend $70k on a truck when their salary is like $36k
He doesn't have a Facebook because his wife is a messy drunk and made a spectacle of herself and they deleted their shared account

They are king shit in a town of 250 people.
Small town surrounded by res people, sounds very familiar to my life a decade ago. Rocky Mountain area?

I remember driving through the res, absolute shithole, horrible animal abuse (lol at the "at one with nature" shit the Jews taught us in school) despite every single person getting a livable stipend and free land. Native Americans handle alcohol worse than even Aztec Mexicans. 6+ beers in Running Creek and he's stabbing or raping someone with 90+% odds.