"The Other Forum", Dan?

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
KF isn’t a monolith. Have you seen all the in-fighting there? Not to mention all the shit flinging people do toward the owner, Null. The idea of KF users all agreeing on something is about as believable as Jews getting along well enough to orchestrate a global conspiracy.

OnA Forums isn’t even on the radar of 99% of the KF userbase. Approximately the same percentage of users in Pat’s thread enjoy OnA shenanigans even more because of KF’s rule against touching the poop. Null was the one who decided not to host the refugees. It’s not like he puts this shit to a vote.

Dan always stood out like a turd in a punch bowl on KF, especially when he thought it was an advertising platform for his podcast. He’s not especially welcome there either.
KF accepts Dan in the way that the bears in Grizzly Man accepted that secret fruit Timothy Treadwell

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Didnt he have like the highest rib count?
He had to be near the top. I like the guy, I gave him many ribs. Pre podcast I’d honestly say he was one of the more popular posters here. Personally I didn’t hate the podcast, some good stuff on there like Carol for example. Was it good? It had potential. Dan needed to rein in some of the bits because they just weren’t that funny. The Podcast kinda turned the more aggressive posters on him.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
some good stuff on there like Carol for example.
I loathed that episode despite Carol coming across as an affable poofter. Dan set it up like, "hey, we say faggot around here, but it don't make us homophobes!" and it's like, no, we are racist and homophobic (by modern society's standards) but we don't hate every nigger or faggot individually. We're not "muh white peoples" either, because as we all know, the Dutch is the true master race.

He did the same shit with Bam, before he gifted her an Amazon card; he babbled on about "yeah, that seems to be a trend, a lack of fathers in you guys' community" with almost no irony. Say what you will, but Redbar says the most egregious shit without smiling or laughing, but you can tell he has zero sincerity and is 100% sarcastic. Dan's just a dolt.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Dan set it up like, "hey, we say faggot around here, but it don't make us homophobes!"
It brought up some uncomfortable feelings for Dan and he really needed time and space to process it.

hiding-closet.gif

G

I like Dan too, but the thing about this place is we attack each other for laughs. It's not (usually) mean spirited, and if it is, so fucking what? I lost nearly everything I had after Genesis dropped me, you think a bunch of strangers telling me they want to see Gosia naked is going to get under my skin? No, because I always want to see Gosia naked, I totally get where they're coming from!

Instead Dan ran off and now everyone associates cleaning their own toilets with the name Flavia. Dan is the one who created this mess, and it would have just ended if he took his beating like a man.
And yet here we are with the only nudes to show for our efforts are of our Nubian queen.