"The Other Forum", Dan?

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
Say our name, baby boy
Screenshot 2022-10-03 7.48.09 AM.png
sayitdan.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
This is like when Hamptons Howie left terrestrial for Sirius and he claimed he would kill terrestrial radio. Terrestrial radio is still much more popular than Sirius. Commercial Radio is losing ground to streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify, and Pandora, but Sirius has never really been a threat. Even at SiriusXM’s highest subscription period, it still had only a dedicated 8% audience share of radio listeners.

We’ve always been treated as some minor league of KiwiFarms by KF and Woke Twitter. Now Dan thinks he’s been “called up to the majors”. It’s a September call up Dan. Enjoy your period in the “show”. Personally I liked you, but your constant treating of this like you never dared to step foot here is comical.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Personally I liked you, but your constant treating of this like you never dared to step foot here is comical.

I like Dan too, but the thing about this place is we attack each other for laughs. It's not (usually) mean spirited, and if it is, so fucking what? I lost nearly everything I had after Genesis dropped me, you think a bunch of strangers telling me they want to see Gosia naked is going to get under my skin? No, because I always want to see Gosia naked, I totally get where they're coming from!

Instead Dan ran off and now everyone associates cleaning their own toilets with the name Flavia. Dan is the one who created this mess, and it would have just ended if he took his beating like a man.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
He said you were a bad singer and that Flavia > Gosia
In undeserved fairness to Dan, if he doesn't big-up his own wife over anyone else's, he's a bad husband. I know which face I'd rather look at, but I respect Dan's loyalty to Mrs. Moonman. We also never got a good full-body shot of Flavour Flavia, so jury's still out as far as I'm concerned.