• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opster got 5.2 million views in a clip yesterday

Forum Clout
No my entire post was saying he’s dumb. I said you’re wrong because I don’t think Trump thinks Hannibal Lecter is real. I just think he’s a retard and making nonsensical references to the guy. You can’t say “Why did Trump say he was late and great like he’s dead? He’s a character not real.” Why did he say that? He’s an absolute fucking moron
I get the sense much of Trump's humor is completely lost on people. I don't mean finding him funny or not, I mean many people are oblivious to his patterns and timing and completely misinterpret what he means to get across.
(Headberg's comedy Central special comes to mind if you're ever seen the extended cut. Mitch was bombing for the first 15 minutes or so because they filled the theater with randoms who had no idea who he was. It takes a good while for the crowd to finally understand his rhythm and what he's trying to do on stage: then he kills for the rest of his time.) If you don't understand that those speeches are > %50 jokes and don't see his timing and rhythm, then I can see why it seems like he's a retarded crazy person (he may be, but for other reasons). It's his set...

Ya see... Hannibal. What a guy. Hannibal is being let out of these third world shit holes and sent to this great country and he wants to have you for dinner ... late great Hannibal. What an actor. What a guy. He loves me, so I love him.

His non sequiturs often are not...they're a type of short-hand...an information dump setting up the punch line. A timing trick.

"A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest," a very short, pithy Jew once said. Trump's a crass, sleazy, low-class boor, and I'm not voting for him. But he's pretty funny.

Then again, I'm pretty sure I'm a retarded.
"I'm sorry I did that. I'm embarrassed that I did that "

Forum Clout
If the weird things that Trump says are indeed jokes, then I'd argue that a president shouldn't constantly be joking. It makes him seem unserious.

I mean, it's fine to have a sense of humor but it's every single speech with this guy.

So either he's dumb or he doesn't take his duties seriously.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Ya see... Hannibal. What a guy. Hannibal is being let out of these third world shit holes and sent to this great country and he wants to have you for dinner ... late great Hannibal. What an actor. What a guy. He loves me, so I love him.

My guy. You're one of the poorly educated Trump loves.

Immigrants "seeking asylum" doesn't mean they're crazy people from mental institutions. The mental gymnastics you're performing to make it make sense is embarrassing. There is zero evidence of this claim.

Two. The actor who played Lecter is Anthony Hopkins. Please find me the clip he keeps talking about where Anthony Hopkins says he loves Trump.

His brain is pudding and you're doing triple Lindy's.

I'll never understand why people like you seem to want to be first in line to be the dumbest fuck.

Forum Clout

Immigrants "seeking asylum" doesn't mean they're crazy people from mental institutions. The mental gymnastics you're performing to make it make sense is embarrassing. There is zero evidence of this claim.

Two. The actor who played Lecter is Anthony Hopkins. Please find me the clip he keeps talking about where Anthony Hopkins says he loves Trump.

I'll never understand why people like you seem to want to be first in line to be the dumbest fuck.
Please find me the clip where Trump says "Anthony Hopkins," you either retard or lying liar.

Forum Clout

More than one,b two, and even three actors have played Hannibal Lector, you retarded liar. You lie more than Trump

Forum Clout
My guy, you'll never understand much at all.

I may be very poorly educated and barely literate,

You ever considered weed has destroyed your physical, mental, and mostly emotional maturity? Or maybe your just a perpetual child. You haven't seemed to have grown in any capacity as an adult.

Why so angry?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Please find me the clip where Trump says "Anthony Hopkins," you either retard or lying liar.

So, the character Hannibal Lecter said nice things about Trump on TV? I'm just trying to understand this whole thing, it's baffling to me, and y'know, the majority of the country.

The main players of Lecter are Hopkins, Brian Cox and Mikkelsen. Did one of those people say nice things about Trump on TV? Can you find me that clip so I can understand?

I may be very poorly educated

Yeah I already knew this from your previous posts. You don't strike me as a mind.

"CNN and FactCheck.org both recently published fact checks about claims that unnamed countries were emptying "insane asylums" and "mental institutions." Both were unable to find any evidence to support Trump's claim.

CNN said that Trump's campaign was unable to provide any evidence showing that South American mental facilities had been emptied or featured any first-hand testimony from mental health facility staff."

Last edited:
Forum Clout
So, the character Hannibal Lecter said nice things about Trump on TV? I'm just trying to understand this whole thing, it's baffling to me, and y'know, the majority of the country.

Classic. Who could have predicted you shifting goal posts after you're challenged on a declarative statement?
The main players of Lecter are Hopkins, Brian Cox and Mikkelsen. Did one of those people say nice things about Trump on TV? Can you find me that clip so I can understand?
Why? What does that have to do with anything I said?
Yeah I already knew this from your previous posts. You don't strike me as a mind.

"CNN and FactCheck.org both recently published fact checks about claims that unnamed countries were emptying "insane asylums" and "mental institutions." Both were unable to find any evidence to support Trump's claim.
This has to do with? I get you can't listen to others and you fill your own meaning with someone else's intentions, but to do it with the written word is even more bizarre. It's right there on the page ready to be referenced. You don't even need to remember anything.

You argue with figments of your imagination. Do you have any reading comprehension at all?
CNN said that Trump's campaign was unable to provide any evidence showing that South American mental facilities had been emptied or featured any first-hand testimony from mental health facility staff."
Awesome. Why do you keep bringing this up?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Classic. Who could have predicted you shifting goal posts after you're challenged on a declarative statement?

My goalposts are cemented in place.

Why? What does that have to do with anything I said?

Because that's the quote. He loves "Hannibal Lecter" because "he" said nice things about him on TV.

This has to do with?

Hannibal Lecter being released by democrats and shipped to the states for...reasons?

Awesome. Why do you keep bringing this up?

Why do you keep defending it? If Bobo was running for president, would you suck his cock this hard? Your boy is a moron. NYC heads have known this since the 80's. It fun to watch you bow down to your bloated billionaire hero, who wouldn't piss on you if your were on fire.

I'm not surprised you can't understand my answers as you've already admitted you're stupid. You showed me.