• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opster got 5.2 million views in a clip yesterday

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I don't get it. How would US Democrats release patients and send them here? That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

He literally said "Hannibal Lecter was a great person." More than once.
You’re being intentionally obtuse. Democrats vote for policies that allow those people to enter the country. No, they’re not physically walking to the jails/asylums and releasing people. You’re correct, Danny Tomlinson.

Also he was blatantly being sarcastic when referring to Hannibal Lecter as a great guy. Only a retard or a dishonest Jew would not admit that

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You’re being intentionally obtuse. Democrats vote for policies that allow those people to enter the country.

Can YOU find those policies? Trump can't. Just admit the guy doesn't understand what the word "asylum" means.

Also he was blatantly being sarcastic when referring to Hannibal Lecter as a great guy.

He also called him "The late, great" implying he...died? He's a movie character you fucking popsicle.

Are you just doing a bit? I fuckin' hope so..

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Dannys wrong but…right? Trump isn’t bringing up Hannibal Lecter because he thinks he’s real or because Trump is mentally damaged. It’s just that Trump is stupid. He’s bringing up Hannibal Lecter seemingly out of nowhere because he’s dumb. He says this a lot because this is apart of his stump speech and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s on his teleprompter each time. Same with the electricity vs sharks argument. It’s shit you hear and you just think what the fuck is this guy talking about. That is all there is to it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Where am I wrong. Trump's been a word salad mush brain for 8 years. Do some of you actually think the guy is intelligent?
No my entire post was saying he’s dumb. I said you’re wrong because I don’t think Trump thinks Hannibal Lecter is real. I just think he’s a retard and making nonsensical references to the guy. You can’t say “Why did Trump say he was late and great like he’s dead? He’s a character not real.” Why did he say that? He’s an absolute fucking moron

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No my entire post was saying he’s dumb. I said you’re wrong because I don’t think Trump thinks Hannibal Lecter is real. I just think he’s a retard and making nonsensical references to the guy. You can’t say “Why did Trump say he was late and great like he’s dead? He’s a character not real.” Why did he say that? He’s an absolute fucking moron

I saw another clip where he claims that Anthony Hopkins said good things about him on TV. Anthony Hopkins would NEVER praise Trump. He's confusing Hopkins with Jon Voight.

Trump is beyond stupid.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Something about that angle makes Pete Davidson even more hideous than usual

Forum Clout
Actually, whoever posted it got some hits. Opie didn't get shit. By the way, what makes you think I'm in the business of internet likes? Why would I seethe over this. I don't get it. Can you explain better?
Opie is still relevant outside of this forum and you are not. Then you went on some weird political rant because of it. Many such cases.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout

Can YOU find those policies? Trump can't. Just admit the guy doesn't understand what the word "asylum" means.

He also called him "The late, great" implying he...died? He's a movie character you fucking popsicle.

Are you just doing a bit? I fuckin' hope so..
The guy is making a joke about a movie and you are either too dumb to understand he’s joking or you’re being disingenuous because of your Judaism.

“Are you just doing a bit?” Yes, you fucking faggot.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
You taking a break from pumping gas to post about me? ..... Lmao.
I’m not going to do the respond back and forth thing with u. You seem really depressed most of the time. Have a better night pal

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The guy is making a joke about a movie and you are either too dumb to understand he’s joking or you’re being disingenuous because of your Judaism.

“Are you just doing a bit?” Yes, you fucking faggot.
I’m not going to do the respond back and forth thing with u. You seem really depressed most of the time. Have a better night pal

You guys feeling OK tonight? Check your Carbon Monoxide batteries.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
You guys feeling OK tonight? Check your Carbon Monoxide batteries.
Not really sure why I was included in this one Dan. Also did Anthony ever bitch about giving Joe his monthly pittance behind closed doors?

Forum Clout
I saw another clip where he claims that Anthony Hopkins said good things about him on TV. Anthony Hopkins would NEVER praise Trump. He's confusing Hopkins with Jon Voight.

Trump is beyond stupid.
This guy thinks he knows Anthony Hopkins and knows him well. He's offended for him. "Anthony Hopkins would NEVER praise Trump."

Sir Anthony would like to personally thank you for upholding his honor, you pearl clutching faggot! Hahaha!