The only way this OnA Reunion is happening is Anthony Cumia apologizes to Opie

DMAN

NYC Mayor
As has been previously established, Anthony Cumia needs Opie for his career to survive. There is no debating this fact. Opie is putting forth a whatever effort on his laptop at home, while Anthony falls down the money pit that is his Half-A-Show effort Compound Media.

Anthony was a miserable submissive cuckold in his beard marriage back in the day, so he coped by destroying his credit with his own homeless shopping spree for jet skis. So Anthony turned on everyone, and was miserable under Opie's rule... Ant is spiteful, resentful, submissive slave who never makes eye contact let alone speaks up to the alpha. Then he had a secret heart attack, spent a bunch of money on a basement studio. Another spending spree to cope.

Opie chills out and bides his time, he waits for someone else to offer to PAY him because that's business. Opie doesn't waste his own money on these ventures like certain lizards who let the only talent they have access to slip through their hands. Cumia could have had LegionOfSkanks, Dan Soder, CumTown, Red Bar, Artie, and they all left unimpressed and cost Anthony money. Opie had Joe Rogan, Ron & Fez, Louis CK, Patrice Oneal, Bill Burr, Robert Kelly, Colin Quinn, Norton, all doing content on his network on someone else's dime.

Anthony also created fake accounts online to bash Opie and compliment Anthony including on Twitter. This is what led to Opie crying on air, because that betrayal by Anthony is a skin-crawling horror like his face. Anthony is willing to lose everything to defend the honor of his internet reputation. He rewards his best reply guys with trips to his playgirl mansion. Meanwhile when you hit Opie with a funny insult, he just laughs.

Anthony really thinks his little 2011 setup is impressive... He's like an adult that used to be a 'gifted child' who has outgrown his prodigy phase. Pick up the phone and call Opie you greaseball fruit, apologize for the shit-talking with Norton. It was pathetic to do that to the man who made you.

Opie chills out and bides his time, he waits for someone else to offer to PAY him because that's business.

Nobody knows who Opie is, and no one should. Opie is delusional if he thinks some radio or media company is going to come knocking on his door offering him a well paying job. Opie has no talent whatsoever. He is not funny, can't steer a show probably and can't do live reads to save his life. He has also fallen into the depths of obscurity so he also has no audience. Why would anyone ever hire him?

He is horrible at his job and he should count his fucking blessings that he was able to make the amount of money he did with the talents he has.

Where Opie is now with his career is a testament how terrible he is at his job. Streaming on Facebook live to the same two dozen people.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Cumia could have had LegionOfSkanks, Dan Soder, CumTown, Red Bar, Artie, and they all left unimpressed and cost Anthony money. Opie had Joe Rogan, Ron & Fez, Louis CK, Patrice Oneal, Bill Burr, Robert Kelly, Colin Quinn, Norton, all doing content on his network on someone else's dime.
I didn't read all of that, obviously, but the fact this line is 100% true is odd/hilarious.

:brothaman_sm:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Where Opie is now with his career is a testament how terrible he is at his job. Streaming on Facebook live to the same two dozen people.

That's not a career, shit-stain. It's called -- again -- putting forth a whatever effort. I never saw you get a deal with Westwood One.

Nice novel. Opie needs Cumia more than Cumia needs Opie.
Objectively false, demonstrated by Cumia floundering for nearly 10 years now.

They'll have to both get on their hands and knees and beg Sam Roberts for a guest spot on their old channel. Fawkin hilarious how that mutant ended up with their jobs.

You are under the delusion that Sam Roberts controls that channel.

G

They'll never be anywhere near the level they were, but I always felt that if they did a podcast that emulated the YT compilations and had some set topic, it could be successful enough. Especially if you don't have a Sam or an E-Rock, but a zoomer that could bring in more topical fresh shit for them to riff on, then blast it on JewTube, Spotify, etc.

That all Anthony ever had to do was have a beer with the Opester is crazy. For a guy that was so shook with fear every contract signing, he couldn't just have a beer off the air for what could have been another profitable business relationship? At the same time, as dumb as Opie is, I don't think he is behind-a-paywall dumb. He'd have never agreed to being confined to Ant's shitty network, and Ant would have never gave it up.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Is there anyone who would give a shit if they got back together? Except for the people here, I don't think there is much of an audience waiting for a reunion.
Honestly, there’s still an audience. Even reu-uploaded clips and various montages get a minimum of 10k+. A reunion show would be fairly big. Would the da numbers drop? Probably, but with jewtube and everything they’ve probably stayed more relevant than if they were to have kept going.

Honestly, there’s still an audience. Even reu-uploaded clips and various montages get a minimum of 10k+. A reunion show would be fairly big. Would the da numbers drop? Probably, but with jewtube and everything they’ve probably stayed more relevant than if they were to have kept going.
I see your point and tend to agree that maybe a one time reunion with as many of the old comics they could get on might actually be funny. But them doing a show 2 hours a day/ 4 days a week I just can't see being a success. I don't think those 2 and Jimmy could do an interesting and funny hour straight by themselves in their current form. Much like Stern they're way too fast their prime. Don't get me wrong I would still watch but mainly for the cringe.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I see your point and tend to agree that maybe a one time reunion with as many of the old comics they could get on might actually be funny. But them doing a show 2 hours a day/ 4 days a week I just can't see being a success. I don't think those 2 and Jimmy could do an interesting and funny hour straight by themselves in their current form. Much like Stern they're way too fast their prime. Don't get me wrong I would still watch but mainly for the cringe.
Yeah I agree. It’s also probably why Opie was shooting for a once a week/month thing. He knows they can’t do a full show anymore. Even doing a once a month show, would guarantee they can get good guests and build up actual shit to talk about, instead of it just being Anthony complaining about niggers all day. Once a week would probably be their best option for maintaining relevance and not being terrible.