The New COD

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I've been replaying Nier: Automata. Last time I played it was on PS4 years ago and I bought the PC version a couple years back but the port was dogshit until I found out they released a major patch last year that fixed everything. I forgot how great the game is.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
question....I had the same "Reminds me of..." purchase trigger for Assassin's Creed when Ubisoft just cranked one out each year. However, after ACIII it stopped.....what is it about COD?

Is it the viral marketing, and the tie in's with Mountain Dew because I love mountain dew

OMG THAT'S HOW THEY DO IT......I JUST REALIZED IT
Honestly I believe it’s like a cocaine rush from getting a kill. The dopamine release. I really believe that.

I was like that with AC but since odyssey it’s been trash.

CumiaPoodle

I've been replaying Nier: Automata. Last time I played it was on PS4 years ago and I bought the PC version a couple years back but the port was dogshit until I found out they released a major patch last year that fixed everything. I forgot how great the game is.
That fucking game is so dope dude

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
That fucking game is so dope dude
I still remember when I first played it and
thought oh what a depressing weird way to end it, then I started game mode B and was blown away by now playing the story through 9S perspective and was shocked how the game had so many endings. I was just expecting some new game plus thing where the story changed a little not playing as entirety different characters
fucking great game.

CumiaPoodle

I still remember when I first played it and
thought oh what a depressing weird way to end it, then I started game mode B and was blown away by now playing the story through 9S perspective and was shocked how the game had so many endings. I was just expecting some new game plus thing where the story changed a little not playing as entirety different characters
fucking great game.
I think I actually started playing it when you first brought it up. You playing anything else rn?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Can you mention anything about why this game is actually "good"

I think i bought the last one to play with my friend, but in S&D they give you a new team to play against each game which completely fucks over the fun of shit talking the people youre playing against(which was their point i guess?). Is that still a thing

G

I’ll give Warzone 2 a look but I’m not giving those Jews any money

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Got da platinum for it on ps4. Started playing the second one but stopped halfway through and forgot about it