The New COD

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Yeah just started playing it that game is the shit dude. You playing anything right now? Like as in currently
Honestly brotherman, i haven't played a "proper" game in over a year. I play gacha games everyday though because i'm a faggot. However, i would strongly recommend playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 & Dishonored 2.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a fucking masterpiece, but it's a turn based rpg and some people don't like them.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Honestly brotherman, i haven't played a "proper" game in over a year. I play gacha games everyday though because i'm a faggot. However, i would strongly recommend playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 & Dishonored 2.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a fucking masterpiece, but it's a turn based rpg and some people don't like them.
Nigga I bought original sin cuz I watched tons of gameplay. But because it turn based I kind of wanted someone to play with. I’ll download it again cuz this is the 5th or 6th time it’s been recommended to me. Appreciate it brothaman

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Nigga I bought original sin cuz I watched tons of gameplay. But because it turn based I kind of wanted someone to play with. I’ll download it again cuz this is the 5th or 6th time it’s been recommended to me. Appreciate it brothaman
I played it solo and really enjoyed it. The story is solid and there are quite a few builds to use with a lot of cool skills.

CumiaPoodle

Tried to play it when it came out on ps3 but loading screens were too much to handle. Enjoying it this time as a thieving dark something or other
I made John travolta last time I played. Looked exactly like him but there’s no gay stuff to do so I just pretended I was Vince from pulp fiction

G

Is it actually good? Can you do split screen on Xbox one? I've been looking for good couch multiplayer games

Dusty Dan

I'm playing through the Resident Evil games. Dipped in and out as a kid, but never saw one through to the end. I generally hate games that make you waste 30+ mins of progress because you fucked up a puzzle and have to reload, but fortunately there isn't much of that and I've really enjoyed them so far.

CumiaPoodle

Is it actually good? Can you do split screen on Xbox one? I've been looking for good couch multiplayer games
The new cod is fuckin great none of that gay sliding around shit. Actual recoil beautiful graphics. And I have ps dude

CumiaPoodle

it's a "comfy purchase", right?

it makes you feel like it's a part of Fall........it's a very odd retail trick
Oh definitely. I’ve been getting it every year since I was 14. Reminds me of the beginning of the school year but this one is actually good for the first time in a while.

CumiaPoodle

I'm playing through the Resident Evil games. Dipped in and out as a kid, but never saw one through to the end. I generally hate games that make you waste 30+ mins of progress because you fucked up a puzzle and have to reload, but fortunately there isn't much of that and I've really enjoyed them so far.
Do you have village? I bought it and have no clue wtf in doing

G

I agree but there’s a real improvement in this cod. Have you played it yet?

I loved red dead. Played every gta but when red dead 2 came out it kinda set the bar pretty high for the rockstar format and I can’t enjoy gta like I used to. I like all of them besides 5 IMO it’s the worst one
I finally finished rdr2 last month and i dont want to sound like a fag but that game was fuckin great. The ride when he goes to confront michah with that song was awesome with all the sound bites playing in the background. Arthur was a great character. Im gay

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Reminds me of...
question....I had the same "Reminds me of..." purchase trigger for Assassin's Creed when Ubisoft just cranked one out each year. However, after ACIII it stopped.....what is it about COD?

Is it the viral marketing, and the tie in's with Mountain Dew because I love mountain dew

OMG THAT'S HOW THEY DO IT......I JUST REALIZED IT