The new Clint Eastwood movie stinks!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Thats a bummer. You usually cant go wrong with an eastwood movie. I tried watching that M. Night movie " Old" last night and got bored half way through. Its a shame its so hard to find a good movie anymore.

G

I really liked In The Line of Fire. One missing from your list I remember immediately is Absolute Power.
Absolute Power is a great movie. Just watched it again because of this comment. Eastwood/Hackman combo - impossible to go wrong.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Wasn't he supposed to be done with acting after Gran Torino? You've played enough roles where you're an old, curmudgeonly fuck now, stupid. Just retire already.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
everything Eastwood did directly was cringe lowbrow moralism. I'll go to the grave having never watched Gran Turismo, it was cringe enough sitting through Million Dollar Baby

You fool me once, shame on... shame on you....... fool me you can't get fooled again

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Wasn't he supposed to be done with acting after Gran Torino? You've played enough roles where you're an old, curmudgeonly fuck now, stupid. Just retire already.
Every film for the last decade is suppose to be his last and then he does another 2 years later. I think at this point he'll just keep making them until he dies.

G

I've enjoyed almost all of Eastwood's work, but this new movie is fucking terrible. Eastwood is way too fucking old for this kind of role and he makes it so every fucking mexican woman in the movie wants to fuck him. The story is fucking boring with no stakes or anything eventful happening and all of the acting is terrible. Eastwood needs to fucking retire already before he makes something worse than this.

[MEDIA=youtube]JVc8SI5CAKw[/MEDIA]
What a grouch.