The new Clint Eastwood movie stinks!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I've enjoyed almost all of Eastwood's work, but this new movie is fucking terrible. Eastwood is way too fucking old for this kind of role and he makes it so every fucking mexican woman in the movie wants to fuck him. The story is fucking boring with no stakes or anything eventful happening and all of the acting is terrible. Eastwood needs to fucking retire already before he makes something worse than this.

G

Let's have it right. He's a legend. Dirty Harry, High Plains Drifter, Heartbreak Ridge, Unforgiven, In The Line Of Fire, Gran Torino. I'm forgetting easily a dozen great movies that he's either starred in, directed, or both.

Last couple of his I saw - Richard Jewell and The Mule - were decent. But yeah, it does feel like his ego is in charge at this point. You don't get to be that guy for that long without having a giant ego. At this stage, it just looks like he wants to show he can keep doing it. Looking unconvincing now though.

There's a dignity in quitting while you're still kind of ahead. See Gene Hackman or Jack Nicholson. Or even Cameron Diaz (who figured out no one wants to see a female movie star past their 40s.) Won't see them no more.

G

Is it as embarrassing as this?
[MEDIA=youtube]XqGV0IuodWE[/MEDIA]
Nothing is as bad as that. It took me 4 tries to get through that piece of shit. And I will never watch it a second time. If you told me a Scorsese film starring DeNiro, Pacino and Pesci was unwatchable, I would've laughed in your face and told you to go fuck yourself. But it completely was.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Nothing is as bad as that. It took me 4 tries to get through that piece of shit. And I will never watch it a second time. If you told me a Scorsese film starring DeNiro, Pacino and Pesci was unwatchable, I would've laughed in your face and told you to go fuck yourself. But it completely was.
I liked the last scene with Old Man Pesci, got a little misty eyed tobehonestwitcha

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Let's have it right. He's a legend. Dirty Harry, High Plains Drifter, Heartbreak Ridge, Unforgiven, In The Line Of Fire, Gran Torino. I'm forgetting easily a dozen great movies that he's either starred in, directed, or both.

Last couple of his I saw - Richard Jewell and The Mule - were decent. But yeah, it does feel like his ego is in charge at this point. You don't get to be that guy for that long without having a giant ego. At this stage, it just looks like he wants to show he can keep doing it. Looking unconvincing now though.

There's a dignity in quitting while you're still kind of ahead. See Gene Hackman or Jack Nicholson. Or even Cameron Diaz (who figured out no one wants to see a female movie star past their 40s.) Won't see them no more.
I really liked In The Line of Fire. One missing from your list I remember immediately is Absolute Power.