The nerve on this bum to have any input on school/work start times

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A
It's almost not even funny anymore. This guy's honestly a retard.
Worst part? He thinks he’s brilliant and this is profound. He never mentally matured past 13, he’s still that kid crying he doesn’t want to go to school and go back to bed. I really think when Ade had to get him a job with her she had to drive him in and fight everyday for him to get out of bed like a…child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is coming from a man who farts himself awake from a drunken stupor at 1pm every day.
Since he’s a “creative” he’s believes he’s always working if he’s awake since he’s convinced himself its his job to think about things and tweet. He could never hold a real job and I bet this tweet is related to anger of Niki (or her mom) suggesting he get a job while “waiting” for his next book contract. He has millions of excuses of why he can’t work.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Papa Clown and Mama Raven let Pat-child stay up late. 11pm re-run of a 60s tv show for the millionth time? Pat-child can watch what he wants. He is an ADHD nightwatchman. His kind guards you from paleolithic wolves while you sleep, normies. It's the school's fault for expecting him to be awake. His teachers are so dumb they can't see he deserves A grades, so he shouldn't even have to go anyway.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Who works 9-5? That's eight total hours not including lunch. Every office job I've had has been at least an 8 1/2 day to accommodate lunch. But most people just work flex hours and work until their work is finished. Show up sometime between 7-9 and work til sometime between 4-6. Fat fucking idiot getting his conceptions of the job world from Dolly Parton lyrics.
It’s because he’s never worked a real job, he just hears 9-5 when it’s usually 8-5 or 9-6 due to hour lunch, they have to at least take a 30 min lunch or they get in trouble. Pat didn’t make it one 8 hour shift at target.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I will burn everyone to cinders, if they prevent this from becoming law. There is no more a good reason to keep adjusting time! He mentions kids go to school in the dark but doesn't mention they would actually be home when it's daylight! The time change may seem like a small thing to be so passionate about, but it's moronic to keep this charade (pronounced sha rod) going.
I have to pretend that trannys are real women in public, I will be damned if I also have to continue to pretend the time is different.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Hey Rick, adult office hours average 9-5 to accommodate for us dropping our fucking kids off at school. I get it, you've never done that, so how the fuck would you know.
Shit, I forgot Layla

6E678C1B-4819-495F-817F-077A8A99FB27.jpeg