The nerve on this bum to have any input on school/work start times

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
66326946-786F-4B08-9FE8-AB445671F5B4.jpeg
Also, nice childrens’ you fat pig.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Ignore the hundreds of millions of children attending 7:30 classes, learning and performing well and listen to this drop-out that plays no role in the upbringing of any children. This faggot LARPs as a principled person but his only principle is agreeing with whatever is a better engagement bait for the 100 or so tards that regularly give him RTs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Holy shit this shows how he’s never worked a job. Offices are 9-5 because people have to GET to work, meaning they are up 7-730 (or earlier depending on commute) but fatty doesn’t understand the responsibility involved with a job. I bet when he worked in insurance Ade had him ride with her and she had to deal with him everyday like a little kid not wanting to go to school. Probably why she ran when she got pregnant because Pat is forever a child (probably called him that which is why he thinks it’s the worst insult) because being immature is one thing but if you’re bringing kids into the world you need to be an adult and Pat was never going to grow up.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Holy shit this shows how he’s never worked a job. Offices are 9-5 because people have to GET to work, meaning they are up 7-730 (or earlier depending on commute) but fatty doesn’t understand the responsibility involved with a job. I bet when he worked in insurance Ade had him ride with her and she had to deal with him everyday like a little kid not wanting to go to school. Probably why she ran when she got pregnant because Pat is forever a child (probably called him that which is why he thinks it’s the worst insult) because being immature is one thing but if you’re bringing kids into the world you need to be an adult and Pat was never going to grow up.

In Pat's defense, he is disgustingly fat.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Peter Panda Express.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
In high school I'd wake up at 6:00am, be at early gym class from 6:30-7:30ish, half hour to shower and get ready for school, 8am-3pm in classes, 3-4 dick around while JV used the gym, 4-5 after school sports practice (or game), catch the 5:15 bus home (6:15 if it was an away game), get home at 5:45/6:45 to do homework in all my AP classes, hopefully finish it by 8 so I can watch some TV before falling asleep from exhaustion around 10 getting my 8 hours of sleep.

What I should have done is gotten up at 7:30, cried that I was too tired, 8am-3pm ignoring my teachers while daydreaming about being successful and fucking the cheerleaders, 3pm bus home, cry to mommy that it's so unfair I can't sleep til noon, then watch cartoons and jerk off to the aforementioned cheerleaders until midnight. Oh and write in my yearbook that I'm brilliant and all those other losers will look to me for guidance in the near future.