• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The last 10 years have sucked ass.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I'm still holding out that there will be a Elder Scrolls VI leak will happen
Elder Scrolls VI will never happen...

400_F_435519982_ts9JVXWcsuT8kXjJNbZuC5d0YKpF0nK.jpg

...and if it does, it'll suck.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
yeah- you got older

your 40's are supposed to suck.....

the good news is that you will organically adopt one of those "I don't give a fuck" attitudes because you been through so much FAWKIN shit by the time your 44 that you're invincible.

it's a tough journey but you're better off in the end

btw- 10 days after I make this post, I'll probably hang myself

You need to go all-in with Gattoposting.

I'm pretty sure Q posts here, he's a fat lonely O&A fan after all.

Since 2012, almost everyone I loved and/or cared about has died. Four of them died in a five month stretch of 2018 alone. At this point, I'm just happy to get through each day without dropping dead myself. It can all turn on a dime, at any second, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it. So I just try to find my pleasures where I can and avoid getting all whiny and pissy-eyed about it.

G

Surely a maudlin display of self-pity posted on a forum dedicated to oftentimes brutal mockery is the cure for your malaise. I might be serious, it's hard to tell. Agreed the world feels more gay and retarded than it used to be.
Actually when I was depressed about turning 30, someone on the old forum told me to kill myself so I wouldnt have to turn 30, and that genuinely made me laugh and get over it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Actually when I was depressed about turning 30, someone on the old forum told me to kill myself so I wouldnt have to turn 30, and that genuinely made me laugh and get over it.
I was kinda like that, then I remembered this episode of Full House where Danny Tanner is turning 30, and the way he says "...Thirty." with a drawn out faggoty pause like that made me realize how gay it is to care about that stuff. This too shall pass. KKTITN

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
it'll suck
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKYOUI ONOAD DOMNDHIAHDHDAHAHDHD

....I couldn't even hold my composure towards the end

and earnestly- it's the only thing that is keeping me alive.....

I'm a normie when it comes to all things TES so spare me all that shit about Oblivion, and morrowwood

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
2012... every decision I've made since then has been wrong.

10 years. 10 ffffawkin years.

I met a few beautiful people... but they would have all been better off without me if we're being honest.

I need to undo it all. I need to go back to the way I used to be. I was one of the most sober and empathetic people in the country.

Few days and a few opinions. One thing is learn a trade. Messicans we're letting in don't have them and we're letting a bunch in. Electrician isn't that hard tbh... don't touch shit that will kill you.

I just took a month off to do nothing between jobs and fucked with a bunch of companies that wanted me. I ended up signing with a company paying me 5k less than the last place at a 150k a year and I have shit for education. 5k when I make 150 is nothing. This isn't bragging. We destroyed the trades and companies are desperate. If you can remember that brown is 24v and blue is 0v you can make a living

Learn plcs nobody understands the magical box that runs their food plants. I can hook you up if you want

Also I'm gay and whatever

Edit. I'm a functioning alcoholic but I can make it through a shift

Last edited: