The JRE subreddit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Most subreddits that weren't ours were filled to the brim with faggotry, and even ours wasn't immune.
The JRE sub fell off a cliff once Bernie went on. They’re like the chapo trap house people. Just annoying faggots when can’t help themselves.
Edit: basically these people ruin everything:
IMG_0383.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The JRE sub went to shit once Rogan became a culture warrior. Much like Cumia and the OA sub. Once the fatherless, angsty SJW fighters see a refuge or a role-model, they flock. It's sad, really.
He attracted the worst of the fatherless populist faggots. When he supported Bernie he got the retarded Reddit liberals. His smoking weed and UFO talk got the retarded libertarians. And his support of Trump and recent turn “rightwing” got those retards too. It’s like how Howard Stern softened up his image to be for everybody. Rogan softened up his image to be for every fucking retard.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Joe Hogan is the biggest pandering faggot in history.

"I'm endorsing Bernie this time."
"DeSantis might actually make a good president."
"Andrew Yang is really smart. UBI is a great idea."
"Dave Smith sure knows a lot about Russia/Ukraine. Also, pot should be legal."
"Michael Malice is just so intelligent. Anarchy sounds fun."

lowend73

never caught lackin
Reddit is almost as gay as Twitter. The whole site is populated by sensitive little faggots who begin to literally shake if you dare to make fun of anything.
some of the subreddits are not bad, just don't pay attention to the comments.

it always turns to some attention seeking faggot telling everyone he is on the spectrum

r/trashy is always good for a chuckle

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
Before I got kicked off of reddit poimanently for threatening the lives (I was only jokin') of r/thebonfire users for being the worst comedy fanbase of all time, tfatk sub downdooted me hard. They were talking about Harold from Harold and Kumar (which will be chiseled on his fucking tombstone) refusing to ever do an Asian accent for a role. I could've just said "I fucking hate nippers" which is usually what I think when I'm reminded of them, but I just said "I guess it's racist to expect an actor to act." Nothing but downdoots. That cemented TFATK subreddit as a bunch of sensitive little pussies to me. "NNNNNOOOOO, Harold from Harold and Kumar is so much more than just a chink! He's a serious actor! He was Harold from Harold and Kumar!"