The JRE subreddit

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Shits on Rogan, his guests, and anything that isn’t ultra left leaning. But when someone makes a thread about Jeremy Piven standing on his tippy toes in photos because he’s 5’2”, the tears start.

IMG_0668.jpeg

Joe Rogan looks weird in pictures with other people because he insists in putting his arm on their shoulder, anytime you do that to someone taller than you, you'll look stupid.
He would almost pass as normal if he just crossed his arms or kept them at waist/lower back height.
It also doesn't help that he looks like a frog standing up, this is what you get for skipping "leg day" at the gym.

Aaron Berg is even worse, because he's shorter than most women and has a midget voice.

Now, take Tom Cruise for example, he's a short guy but way more proportionally built, so he doesn't look like Verne Troyer when he's out and about. Same goes for Al Pacino.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Joe Rogan looks weird in pictures with other people because he insists in putting his arm on their shoulder, anytime you do that to someone taller than you, you'll look stupid.
He would almost pass as normal if he just crossed his arms or kept them at waist/lower back height.
It also doesn't help that he looks like a frog standing up, this is what you get for skipping "leg day" at the gym.

Aaron Berg is even worse, because he's shorter than most women and has a midget voice.

Now, take Tom Cruise for example, he's a short guy but way more proportionally built, so he doesn't look like Verne Troyer when he's out and about. Same goes for Al Pacino.
He should just go the Deniro route and wear lifts.
1693223636984.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?

There was a LOS episode where Whitney Cummings was the guest and Aaron Berg crashed it. He pretty quickly made some joke at her expense and without a second of hesitation, the Halloween mask looking bitch buried him with one short, sweet line about how nobody wants to fuck short guys. I don't even remember what she said but it was so mean and real that he just went red and looked dejected. She obviously had no clue who he was and it was said with a venomous tone. The skanks had been saying horrible shit to her and she rolled with it all night but refused to take it off of Aaron Berg because he's too small to respect. Little fucker blew his heart up with steroids so he could at least be a swole midget and being reminded by a freakishly ugly woman that none of it matters unless he magically grows 2' clearly hurt him.

lowend73

never caught lackin
I will give the subreddit this,

When Nana made an appearance and we went over and blasted Cumia, alot of them had no idea and it felt like we opened alot of eyes as far as that.

Otherwise, it is impressionable man children who never had a positive male influence in their lives. If anyone bases their opinions off one of these idiots, you deserve whatever is coming your way.

LAZERBEAMZ

The HGH making his head swell and giving him that roid gut didn't help with giving him midget proportions.

us7ckCP.jpeg

He went from looking like off-brand Quentin Tarantino to Michael Chiklis
MV5BNzgxMDU5NTQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzg1ODg0MjE@._V1_.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
LMAO he is a changeling
I knew it the first time I saw it. I think children and midgets are PFG as a rule, and that thing is clearly neither. The poor woman who got saddled with that evil imp must cry herself to sleep every night if she hasn't drank herself to death. She probably tried to drown it at some point but it put the glammer on her.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
I knew it the first time I saw it. I think children and midgets are PFG as a rule, and that thing is clearly neither. The poor woman who got saddled with that evil imp must cry herself to sleep every night if she hasn't drank herself to death. She probably tried to drown it at some point but it put the glammer on her.
Holy fuck I'm dying laughing but you're 100% correct.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
There was a LOS episode where Whitney Cummings was the guest and Aaron Berg crashed it. He pretty quickly made some joke at her expense and without a second of hesitation, the Halloween mask looking bitch buried him with one short, sweet line about how nobody wants to fuck short guys. I don't even remember what she said but it was so mean and real that he just went red and looked dejected. She obviously had no clue who he was and it was said with a venomous tone. The skanks had been saying horrible shit to her and she rolled with it all night but refused to take it off of Aaron Berg because he's too small to respect. Little fucker blew his heart up with steroids so he could at least be a swole midget and being reminded by a freakishly ugly woman that none of it matters unless he magically grows 2' clearly hurt him.

Isn't she like 5'10 or something? Berg had to feel so tiny right there.