The Jim Jefferies Apology Tour

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
56c5rhzg2c421.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Australian Joe DeRosa. One of my most loathed guest comics.
I never liked his stand up. Immediately, instinctively came across as a phoney trying to cash in on the clapter of the time by regurgitating themes that had already been done to death by better comics and just dialing up the vulgarity in lieu of actual comedic wit.

G

His story of getting home invaded in Manchester always smelled like bullshit to me. Can't find any news stories or court cases related to it, which is strange as he was so quick to capitalise on the publicity of getting punched on-stage.

He did have some good moments on O&A, but always came off as a douche and would repeat his stories (probably because he was hammered) and faggot Anthony always haha holy shitted like it was his first time hearing them. Always got the impression that Jimmy disliked him because a) he enjoyed booze b) he took over the room and c) jealous that fellow faggot Anthony liked him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
His story of getting home invaded in Manchester always smelled like bullshit to me. Can't find any news stories or court cases related to it, which is strange as he was so quick to capitalise on the publicity of getting punched on-stage.
You think a standup comedian made up a story for their act? Go tell MI6, Sherlock. There have been comics who got caught stealing jokes and lying in their acts since standup comedy was invented. There was this guy Stephen Rannazzisi, who had a portion of his act where he talked about being in the WTC towers during 9/11, and surviving, and how it inspired him to become a standup. It was all bullshit of course but he stupidly kept going with it until some reporters dug up his work information and found he wasn't anywhere near Manhattan on 9/11.

Every comic is like that faggot Tucker Max. Their stories are just what they saw on an episode of some show or movie and they retell the story as if they lived it instead. You think fat faggot (((Burt Kreischer))) really got kidnapped by the Russian mafia? Or that Rogan can beat up all but 50 untrained men in entire world? Or that Anthony Cumia had sex with women?

His story of getting home invaded in Manchester always smelled like bullshit to me. Can't find any news stories or court cases related to it,
I hate to defend him but I think that was true, the other comedian / housemate was Steve Hughes, who has also told the story - SH seems like a good dude who went completely the opposite direction when the woke stuff hit.
What I have heard is that he was well into the coke, he's a dumbass & flashed money in the wrong circles... I dislike him for many reasons, but actually think this story is true (give or take a couple of forgivable embellishments)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Neil Brennan is such a creepy little queer. This podcast is fucking weird. I watched part of the one with Dan Soder and it was extremely faggy how the tone of the show is basically that Neil Brennan is a psychiatrist and listens to comedians tell dead serious stories about their childhoods and how it affected them to be the whiny cocksuckers they turned out to be. There's not many jokes or anything funny at all. Comedians genuinely think they're interesting as fuck by nature and it bothers me. Make me fucking laugh, clowns. That's your whole job.

G

You think a standup comedian made up a story for their act? Go tell MI6, Sherlock. There have been comics who got caught stealing jokes and lying in their acts since standup comedy was invented. There was this guy Stephen Rannazzisi, who had a portion of his act where he talked about being in the WTC towers during 9/11, and surviving, and how it inspired him to become a standup. It was all bullshit of course but he stupidly kept going with it until some reporters dug up his work information and found he wasn't anywhere near Manhattan on 9/11.

Every comic is like that faggot Tucker Max. Their stories are just what they saw on an episode of some show or movie and they retell the story as if they lived it instead. You think fat faggot (((Burt Kreischer))) really got kidnapped by the Russian mafia? Or that Rogan can beat up all but 50 untrained men in entire world? Or that Anthony Cumia had sex with women?
Stupid me. Here's me assuming that other people also do things and have had experiences and stories to tell. Then, if they're funny, they might be able to spin that into an amusing tale. The odd embellishment or gag to punch it up if they're a performer of course, but basically a true story. Completely making a story like that up is psycho shit though.