The humiliation of Tom Brady

Yeah I know they’ve been saying it for a long time but I don’t buy it. I think they were just comparing his football salary to her modeling income for a few years because they don’t know about all the other shit he’s probably involved in.
They say she’s at $400 million and he’s at $250 million in net worth. It does make some sense in that she started working as a model in her teens and got a $25 million Victoria Secret contract around the time he was making a few hundred thousand a year on his rookie contract, so she had a big head start.
Then she was supposedly the highest paid model for over a decade, and with her face associated with various brands that money just makes money.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
The fact that he admits that he doesn't care about that and saves it for the field means he really is a psycho about his sport, and it shouldn't humiliate him at all in my book. He gave up the gash to be a football legend. Most men wouldn't give it up to dodge child support.
Nigga, haven't you ever seen Rocky?

G

They say she’s at $400 million and he’s at $250 million in net worth. It does make some sense in that she started working as a model in her teens and got a $25 million Victoria Secret contract around the time he was making a few hundred thousand a year on his rookie contract, so she had a big head start.
Then she was supposedly the highest paid model for over a decade, and with her face associated with various brands that money just makes money.
I know the BS net worth sites say that but there is zero chance brady is only worth 250.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Could be bullshit, but I’m just going off reported estimates based on her modeling income plus endorsements, etc. She does have German heritage, so the Nazi gold theory is plausible.
She's international and has her own product line. And Tom Brady always took team friendly contracts to help win (can't fawkin hate on him for that). So I believe she's more

Screenshot_20221007-192825_Chrome.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
The fact that he admits that he doesn't care about that and saves it for the field means he really is a psycho about his sport, and it shouldn't humiliate him at all in my book. He gave up the gash to be a football legend. Most men wouldn't give it up to dodge child support.
Put yourself in his situation. He has gotten TONS of pussy in his life and is likely getting some on the side. It's not all that crazy to think he doesn't lust after her skinny ass.

Imagine being 6'4", model Aryan looks, huge profile career, becomes #1 in career field possibly all time, champion professional athlete, world famous and can get you into any restaurant or private club or plane with just his name, raises your profile just by being associated with him, considered an alpha male by practically everyone with a pulse, makes tens of millions a year. And you still say "he is not good enough".

Even though she is a millionaire she will likely hose him in the divorce. Unless Tom Brady has a .5 inch dick she looks insane.
you sound gay for him, like bob kelly

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Reading this whole thing, and rabbit-holing about his history for an hour, I have a perspective as an older bloke myself:

Kevin Nash had a great story that Scott Hall told him after Kevin flexed to the crowd during a match. Afterwards, Scott went up to him and said "Never make your body your gimmick. The body is always the first thing to go." That phrase also relates to models: you don't marry someone just because they look great. There has to be something else, because looks ALWAYS fade. If she's a cunt but a 10, I'll go for the sweetheart who bakes every weekend that's a seven, even a six if she makes me laugh. Would I have said that thirty years ago? No, because I was stupid, but with time and distance, you learn plenty.

Also, for a guy who's dedicated himself to lasting so long in his chosen sport at what sounds like fairly optimal play, what was the point of retiring for three months? I never really got to watch Gretzky, but I'm very familiar with him, and he stayed retired. I read about Jordan's return and how badly that went. Even if it doesn't fix your marriage, what's the point of coming back, or even retiring in the first place?

Last edited:
Reading this whole thing, and rabbit-holing about his history for an hour, I have a perspective as an older bloke myself:

Kevin Nash had a great story that Scott Hall told him after Kevin flexed to the crowd during a match. Afterwards, Scott went up to him and said "Never make your body your gimmick. The body is always the first thing to go." That phrase also relates to models: you don't marry someone just because they look great. There has to be something else, because looks ALWAYS fade. If she's a cunt but a 10, I'll go for the sweetheart who bakes every weekend that's a seven, even a six if she makes me laugh. Would I have said that thirty years ago? No, because I was stupid, but with time and distance, you learn plenty.

Also, for a guy who's dedicated himself to lasting so long in his chosen sport at what sounds like fairly optimal play, what was the point of retiring for three months? I never really got to watch Gretzky, but I'm very familiar with him, and he stayed retired. I read about Jordan's return and how badly that went. Even if it doesn't fix your marriage, what's the point of coming back, or even retiring in the first place?
I was about to say that Jordan won three championships on his return, but then I remembered he retired and returned a second time with the Washington Wizards and that is best left forgotten.

Imagine being 6'4", model Aryan looks, huge profile career, becomes #1 in career field possibly all time, champion professional athlete, world famous and can get you into any restaurant or private club or plane with just his name, raises your profile just by being associated with him, considered an alpha male by practically everyone with a pulse, makes tens of millions a year. And you still say "he is not good enough".

Even though she is a millionaire she will likely hose him in the divorce. Unless Tom Brady has a .5 inch dick she looks insane.
I don’t know why guys like Brady marry these power career bitches. How about a smoking’ hot gal who is like a receptionist or something? Angelina, Amber, now Giselle…they aren’t worth it.