The humiliation of Tom Brady

G

I've never heard of either of them to be honest witcha. But his pecka must be small or something.
He probably just doesn't have a lot of drive to bang the same aging woman like he used to. Brady's a heady guy. She's clearly a cunt so his cock didn't respond well to her shitty character anymore... He could get any other gen z Brazilian to fart in his mouth any way... Good riddance whore.

G

Didn't he go vegan a while back? I detest fad diets of any stripe but if I eat bacon and eggs for lunch and steak and spinach for dinner, I'm shooting a heroic load that night. If I have pasta with a tomato, aubergine and courgette sauce for dinner I'm passing out at 9 in the fetal position.

Imagine being 6'4", model Aryan looks, huge profile career, becomes #1 in career field possibly all time, champion professional athlete, world famous and can get you into any restaurant or private club or plane with just his name, raises your profile just by being associated with him, considered an alpha male by practically everyone with a pulse, makes tens of millions a year. And you still say "he is not good enough".

Even though she is a millionaire she will likely hose him in the divorce. Unless Tom Brady has a .5 inch dick she looks insane.
She is worth more than he is, and I think they have a prenup.

There’s no way that’s true unless she’s got a vault full of Nazi gold or something
It's a narrative she's popularized over the years, that she has more money than he does and etc. Just like how now she's putting all the blame on him, in a typical female way, too. He doesn't pay enough attention to the kids, he can't satisfy her fantastic supermodel sexual needs and etc. All very calculated and cunty. The clit-tickling press this bitch gets is just unbelievable. She's perfect, she's the world's greatest mother, she has a superlative sex drive, she has more money, and she obviously has a great publicist too. Going after him during the season is a calculated move too, she wants to inflict maximum humiliation on him, knowing he can't do shit about it. And if he fails on the field, she can take credit for his career highlights, too, like she was the special sauce all along.

G

It's a narrative she's popularized over the years, that she has more money than he does and etc. Just like how now she's putting all the blame on him, in a typical female way, too. He doesn't pay enough attention to the kids, he can't satisfy her fantastic supermodel sexual needs and etc. All very calculated and cunty. The clit-tickling press this bitch gets is just unbelievable. She's perfect, she's the world's greatest mother, she has a superlative sex drive, she has more money, and she obviously has a great publicist too. Going after him during the season is a calculated move too, she wants to inflict maximum humiliation on him, knowing he can't do shit about it. And if he fails on the field, she can take credit for his career highlights, too, like she was the special sauce all along.
And none of it matters. She’s a 42 year old woman and he’s Tom Brady. He’s going to be making 8 figures a year for the next 20+ years in broadcasting plus all the endorsements and other side businesses that he has and she may get some oil of Olay wrinkle cream spots here and there. He could have his pick of any current Victoria’s Secret model and she’s a washed up butterface.

TheNanaDook

And none of it matters. She’s a 42 year old woman and he’s Tom Brady. He’s going to be making 8 figures a year for the next 20+ years in broadcasting plus all the endorsements and other side businesses that he has and she may get some oil of Olay wrinkle cream spots here and there. He could have his pick of any current Victoria’s Secret model and she’s a washed up butterface.
This is the best takeaway from all this. Look at her face. She is NOT upgrading from Tom Brady at 42. Impossible. She'll have to downgrade massively or stay single. Watch out for her turbo-feminist heel turn over the next few years as reality sets in.

G

Could be bullshit, but I’m just going off reported estimates based on her modeling income plus endorsements, etc. She does have German heritage, so the Nazi gold theory is plausible.
Yeah I know they’ve been saying it for a long time but I don’t buy it. I think they were just comparing his football salary to her modeling income for a few years because they don’t know about all the other shit he’s probably involved in.

G

This is the best takeaway from all this. Look at her face. She is NOT upgrading from Tom Brady at 42. Impossible. She'll have to downgrade massively or stay single. Watch out for her turbo-feminist heel turn over the next few years as reality sets in.
If they get divorced she’ll hook up with some B-tier soccer player fuckboi arranged by her publicist who will just spend her money and cheat on her. It’s over.

His best revenge would be to "take the high road", say nothing but glowing things about her publicly, while being seen in public with a bevy of way younger, way hotter women. This will just eat away at her.