The Hildawg Debates: Part 1, NAMBLA is a lot like Harry Potter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
OH BUT BABY CHILD

How could someone who made themselves in charge of SWIFT (south wisconsin free thinkers) be a fool?

President: Eric Hildeman
Treasurer: Jim Riley
Publicist: Kevin Bruce
Secretary: Carrie Hildeman
Ha! Free thinkers…that all think the same way they’ve been told to think and all other thinking isn’t allowed.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I was thinking, didn't we actually pick on a priest once? Did that happen or is it the vape haze?
Screenshot_20220617-182617_Chrome.jpg

You mean this guy??? I don't think he's a priest, just a reply-guy with a liberal Christian grift

G

he said onaforums members are worse than pedophiles and then he said that it's fiction if a nambla member writes about rape, like harry potter
Time and time again you see some creep make lewd comments and question the age of consent on social media - like Tomlinson connection Peter Bright - and the next thing you know authorities catch him trying to chat someone up to procure kids. "Who says A must say B." Paraphiliacs can't help signaling their creepiness and justifying their paraphilia.

If Starship Fonzie is just a socially stunted enabler who doesn't know what he's doing, society can still benefit from lifelong suspicion of the circles he's willing to move in.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I was thinking, didn't we actually pick on a priest once? Did that happen or is it the vape haze?
View attachment 48732

You mean this guy??? I don't think he's a priest, just a reply-guy with a liberal Christian grift

he's catholic or something & his brother is gay

to cope with this he virtue signals as a pro-gay catholic to piss off homophobes

I know all of this because I wrote a parody to Lola involving him and his tranny lookin wife, but we didn't fuck with him much so i didn't record it

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
he still has no clue what this is all about, too stubbornly retarded to change his initial impressions about us because it'd take admitting he completely misread the whole thing

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You need a shower after your faggot band makes gay sex to you, Ray.

Wait a minute, you're saying they make gay sex together to my music?

Or you're saying they record gay sex of themselves and send it to me?

Or you're saying they're having happy sex together with a cardboard cutout of me?

You say odd shit to people, dude.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Wait a minute, you're saying they make gay sex together to my music?

Or you're saying they record gay sex of themselves and send it to me?

Or you're saying they're having happy sex together with a cardboard cutout of me?

You say odd shit to people, dude.

D7550294-8D1A-4661-9A6F-97003A104A91.jpeg

What I am saying, Mr naht Phil Collins, is that by having these queers as your band, you may not be as gay as they are, but you might hold a penis in your mouth until the swelling goes down.

The format will be individual debate topics broke down into readable sections. I wanted to do this live, where little misunderstandings could be sorted out on the spot.. Mr. Hildawg wanted to email for a week so he could be sure not make an error. He's an SFWA member now and we wouldn't want him to step out of line too badly, his responses need to be thought out to make sure he doesn't upset mary 3 names and co.

Some minor points about previous topics on NPS and twitter. ( I don’t even have a twitter, he debated some guy about me or something, I don’t know maaan)

-Why did Eric associate us with Catholics so quickly? He explained:

-Eric says I’m wrong to use archive links. He didn’t understand that just because a page is archived, it isn’t dead.

-Eric agreed that it's time to give up his Scientology lifestyle and hand back the award. However, we have to guess when he's going to do so. Be sure to ask him when he plans on following through with this. We can all meet by the bronze fonze.

:spaceedge_32:I consider entering Hubbard's awards to be immoral. The man is a pedophile who's "religion" has enabled a long history of abuse. If I was you, I would renounce the award publicly and say why.

Samuel Delaney Debate:

Only if there was a podcast you could go on and share/discuss this

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
View attachment 48732

I heard that when his wife went to plant tomatoes in their yard she started finding child sized bones. He probably threatened to make her an accomplice if she reported it. I heard some of them had what looked like human bite marks in them.

I also heard Eric makes his retarded wife use a menstrual cup and he's painting their bedroom on a month to month basis. I think he's threatened to kill her if she goes into menopause early.