The Hildawg Debates: Part 1, NAMBLA is a lot like Harry Potter

G

@The REAL JDA

I'm now the head of StarShip Fonzie's public relations. Would you like to comment on this SFWA member comparing you to pedophile Catholics? perhaps he could come on your show and explain? I'm sure he would love his comments about pedophiles examined on such a fair and balanced show.

He seems to think you lead us, which is true. You're the one who pulled the show up from JDA's NightTime Attitude and eventually hired an ugly pedophile that shat in a spackle bucket.

let me know, i'll be in and out of my milwaukee office this week.
Great stuff, I think some of this place has really begun to miss the fun of the long game. They're always chasing that crack hit.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
View attachment 48751

What I am saying, Mr naht Phil Collins, is that by having these queers as your band, you may not be as gay as they are, but you might hold a penis in your mouth until the swelling goes down.

Well if you don't have any ice, what are you supposed to do!?! (Flails wildly)

6ce204970a66f20d54faca7fb1674c25.jpg

G

Now that's what I call disturbing.

Sam Delaney isn't a pedo because although he WROTE, DREW PICTURES, and THOUGHT about fucking kids, he never actually fucked kids.
When Nigel Igger lights a candle on someone's obituary, that's worse than literally having sex with a child
And of course he's a total hypocrite when it comes to guilt by association
Eric, I truly hope you never land yourself in jail or prison, because if the inmates there find out where his priorities lie on pedophilia, he's gonna get beaten to death for $100 worth of commissary

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The mental gymnastics here are fucking astounding. This nigga tried to argue that there's people in NAMBLA who don't wanna fuck kids. Then it turns to "well maybe he used to be a pedophile back when all gay guys were also pedophiles but I bet he stopped and said sorry." Right hildy, because pederasts are so notoriously receptive to rehabilitation, and certainly don't re offend when unleashed to the public.

Imagine aligning yourself with an animal like that for such minimum payoff. Say what you will about scientology but at one point those niggas could get you a career if you tap danced enough for them.

G

"Now, you quote some of the disgusting shit from "Hogg," and conclude that such fiction must mean that Delany is a current NAMBLA member. Again, by that logic, that means that J.K. Rowling is a real witch, or Anne Rice was really a vampire. Come on!"

mar-de.gif

Stent

what da?
Question: What kind of guy argues that it's perfectly fine for a person to have pedophile thoughts about kids and to write and draw these fantasies out just as long as they don't act upon them?

Answer: A person who has those pedophile thoughts and hasn't yet acted upon them.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
"Your definition includes policing an individual's *thoughts*. Mine only
includes policing an individual's *deeds*."

You know, every time I read this argument, it's by the Virtuous Pedophile crowd. I don't believe deeds should be the focus, I believe the intention to fuck a kid should be sniffed out and the policing done before they actually fuck the kid.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
So here's the thing with the first part of his pedophilia argument:

YES, there IS pedophilia on the Right. But to open that up a bit more...there are pedophiles on EVERY side of each political orientation: Conservative, Progressive, Libertarian.

You can get dragged into "whataboutism" if you go after one side over the other but all that amounts to is a fucking dick-measuring contest, where the side that's playing defense - while simultaneously playing offense - is going "our numbers are bad but yours are worse, thereby making you the same as us, or much more overtly pernicious." If you're doing that, then you are missing the forest for the trees because it's not about the numbers, as it is about the EXCUSES.

The Conservatives - and he portrays Conservatives as "the Right" and moreover as the Catholic Church in this argument - have racked up a sizable body count in sexual abuse towards children. No question. The Catholic Church can't really do much but sweep it under the rug and move niggas to a new church: It's evil (even though there are no commandments against it but it is evil in a deeper, inherent sense) and it's not backed up by the scriptures, so you can't even come out and say "Well ACKTually" or "It's our religion and you're persecuting us", unlike other groups can or have lightly flirted with doing in the past (re: Islam).

The Libertarians just believe in a totally autonomous existence that's buttressed by the nation (or lack thereof) and/or individual: "All men are an island and we should be free to completely decide how to live our lives. So if I want to fuck kids, then why can't I fuck kids?" etc, etc.

The Progressives are much different, and this is where it matters and where his blindspots may inherently lie. The modern version of the Progressive movement is post-structuralist and deconstructionist by nature. There is no truth in dealing with these people, because they will always defer to their inlaid/implanted nature of epistemological relativism and selective indignation: "There is no way of knowing what is actually true, so who are you to say if my truth is worse than yours?". Some - like fucking Vaush - will go so far as to say that everything you know to be true, is just the established power implanting that idea in your head: In some debate (maybe with Destiny), he had referred to the idea that Stop Signs are not inherently RED but that we are implanted with the idea that they ARE red, from the established power that tells us that it IS red. It makes sense for him and his followers, because as far as they are concerned: Everything is political, all human relationships can only be described/filtered as varieties of oppressors and oppressed, and the only force in nature that moves anything at all is Power. But if you were a pedophile - and hellbent on staying one while obfuscating responsibility - using this argument is a crafty way to get out of jail, particularly if you've inlaid yourself into an historically oppressed community (i.e. The Gays). If your hand is caught in the cookie jar, you can just rain down with "Oh ACKUALLY you can't say this is evil because who are you to say what is, and also this is my sexual identity that has been held down by the institutional power of white supremacy and capitalism for X years so you're actually a bigot and fill-in-the-blank-phobe if you're getting mad about 35 year old me, putting my thumb in your 5th grade son's butthole.". If they keep combo-ing that into society as a whole, then they can get people to slowly come around to pedophilia or have pedophiles portrayed as an oppressed class to be protected, which is pretty fucking bleak. Look how they're trying to label it now - Minor Attracted Persons or M.A.P.'s - and how a MAP teacher got fired for being one (only after public pressure) but never apologized for it and STILL identifies as one all these years later. When you take Objectivity out of anything; typically Good and Evil go with it, and all of a sudden you're in Wackyland with the last of the Dodo's. Which is exactly where the modern Progressives are now.

So when you debate fags like this, you have to skip past the dick-measuring and go right to the fucking excuses that each side makes towards pedophilia. THATS WHERE THE REAL PROBLEMS LIE. The Conservatives sweep it under the rug, the far-out Libertarians go "so what?!" and the Progressives try to obfuscate and gaslight you for being mad about their perversions with children. That's about it.

Last edited:

SensibleKeks

I said that those who deface the memorials of the dead are even lower than pedophiles and I meant it. It's an empirical fact that your friends in the OnA Forums are guilty of doing this. If you chose to believe that this amounts to me calling you "subhuman," that's on you. From the very onset I told you that I judged you based on the company you keep.

Eric Hildeman is on record believing that that the BLM movement are subhuman trash and worse than pedophiles for desecrating Confederate memorials.

Based opinion Eric!