The Half Marathon Man

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Clap in all the right places if you love Dynahomo, child.

FaceApp_1664981202200.jpg

SensibleKeks

Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. SpaceEdge and NoBaconEggCheese Who do you think will make the swatting?

Agnes: Oh my. That’s a tough one.

Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?

Agnes: Alright, I think the swatting will be made by… Patrick Tomlinson.

Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Patrick is the victim. You have to pick a stlaker.

Agnes: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose… Patrick Tomlinson. That boy is one dumb motherfucker!

7535_5.jpg

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. SpaceEdge and NoBaconEggCheese Who do you think will make the swatting?

Agnes: Oh my. That’s a tough one.

Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?

Agnes: Alright, I think the swatting will be made by… Patrick Tomlinson.

Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Patrick is the victim. You have to pick a stlaker.

Agnes: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose… Patrick Tomlinson. That boy is one dumb motherfucker!

View attachment 69066
This is so perfect. Holy shit.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
How the hell have they not remade this yet? With the anti-corporate shit out there it’s perfect. Just make Richards a black guy who instead of being a cop is wrongly accused of killing a cop. Boom, millions.

@TorqueWheeler lets get on it, I’ll take 5 points and a producers credit for the idea.
Who has the charisma to pull it off though? You know the Jews (or @TorqueWheeler ) are just gonna cast The Rock