The Half Marathon Man

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Clap in all the right places if you love Dynahomo, child.

FaceApp_1664981202200.jpg

SensibleKeks

Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. SpaceEdge and NoBaconEggCheese Who do you think will make the swatting?

Agnes: Oh my. That’s a tough one.

Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?

Agnes: Alright, I think the swatting will be made by… Patrick Tomlinson.

Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Patrick is the victim. You have to pick a stlaker.

Agnes: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose… Patrick Tomlinson. That boy is one dumb motherfucker!

7535_5.jpg

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. SpaceEdge and NoBaconEggCheese Who do you think will make the swatting?

Agnes: Oh my. That’s a tough one.

Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?

Agnes: Alright, I think the swatting will be made by… Patrick Tomlinson.

Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Patrick is the victim. You have to pick a stlaker.

Agnes: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose… Patrick Tomlinson. That boy is one dumb motherfucker!

View attachment 69066
This is so perfect. Holy shit.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
How the hell have they not remade this yet? With the anti-corporate shit out there it’s perfect. Just make Richards a black guy who instead of being a cop is wrongly accused of killing a cop. Boom, millions.

@TorqueWheeler lets get on it, I’ll take 5 points and a producers credit for the idea.
Who has the charisma to pull it off though? You know the Jews (or @TorqueWheeler ) are just gonna cast The Rock