The food of Hooligans

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 12658Nice to see Tyrone taking Niki out on a date there
That photo is interesting in that it shows the layout of where pat was doing those interviews. He was standing in that general area, talking loud enough so people might think he is important. All the while he was ruining his entire case and getting catfished at the same time.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I don't like them but my wife does. It's one of those non-important domestic battles that only affects one side of us. E.g. I love fresh tomatoes in salads etc but she can only eat cooked tomatoes. I don't like cauliflower but she does etc.
You should beat her down, show her who's boss. No more parsnips in my meals, fat bitch.

161202-AC-1193-44-F5-B575-662369-B18020.png
[/url]

This is the most pathetic looking Salmon Ive ever seen. Its the equivalent of 40-grit san

OH SHIT! Here is a new one I found. Looks like Hooligans pawns off the bloody mary garnish for pig to eat. What would normally be trashed after happy hour is over....pig happily eats and posts about it

He's really making me hate Americans. No offense to you faggots.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I don't like them but my wife does. It's one of those non-important domestic battles that only affects one side of us. E.g. I love fresh tomatoes in salads etc but she can only eat cooked tomatoes. I don't like cauliflower but she does etc.
my aunt used to tell me when my grandparents were alive, even when she'd cook Liver for my grandfather, she'd always make hamburgers for her and the kids. Never had it personally. I guess they used to just order a side of a beef and pretty much wanted to use everything

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers