The food of Hooligans

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
No doubt when he eats that slop he is a noisy eater, sounds like a gorilla eating the bark off a tree, shit dribbling down his three chins
Fat people often do this gross deep but quick inhale between mouthfuls that sounds like they're so desperate to shove shit in their mouth they can't possibly pause for more than half a second. Luckily nobody eats with Pat and strangers can just move tables.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Had a nice Sunday dinner tonight. The wife roasted a chicken. Roast carrots and parsnips, mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach, lovely gravy. The kids enjoyed it too. I chuckled later, thinking of Fat eating this shit while Annabelle will doubtless enjoy a wholesome family supper like my own. Hi Pig. Your life sucks! $124,000.
That is actually right up Pats alley he just wouldnt make it himself. He would have doordash drop off the Boston Market version of it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I've never seen anything green on any of his shitty plates. And his lesbian wife wouldn't cook for him. And he doesn't have any children who are legally allowed to eat a meal with him.
EqH_rujW4AA3S5l

Don't forget that Hooligans serves the disturbingly-named Boy Burger, which sounds absolutely disgusting. Who wants a cold slice of American cheese, flavorless iceberg lettuce, and nasty ass thousand island dressing on their burger? The only people who would order something so disgusting are the pedophiles who order it as a code so they can obtain access to the rape dungeon located in Hooligans' basement.

d869c04bcc9f32d2453a44c1a38c3a22.jpg

Am I onto something here? I can say with 100% certainty that yes, I am.
I believe you are correct. Hooligans is Milwaukee’s Comet Pizza.

G

OH SHIT! Here is a new one I found. Looks like Hooligans pawns off the bloody mary garnish for pig to eat. What would normally be trashed after happy hour is over....pig happily eats and posts about it

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/863829140516085760[/URL]

[URL='https://ibb.co/YQjrNzz']
pigscraps.jpg
[/URL]
So poor. So fat.

My golf club's Bloody Mary garnish is celery sticks, cucumbers, limes, tabasco and sometimes olives. But then the parking lot is filled with Mercedes, BMWs, Audis, Volvo xc90s and Range Rovers and not 15 year old Mustangs. And the members are professionals with advanced degrees and not high school dropouts with no practical skills or useful work histories so what the fuck do I know. Eat a whole bunch of processed sausage and cheese with beer and pretend you're drinking Bloody Mary's.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
G

OH SHIT! Here is a new one I found. Looks like Hooligans pawns off the bloody mary garnish for pig to eat. What would normally be trashed after happy hour is over....pig happily eats and posts about it

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/863829140516085760[/URL]

[URL='https://ibb.co/YQjrNzz']
pigscraps.jpg
[/URL]

The toothpick scene in Rainman was less autistic

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Had a nice Sunday dinner tonight. The wife roasted a chicken. Roast carrots and parsnips, mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach, lovely gravy. The kids enjoyed it too. I chuckled later, thinking of Fat eating this shit while Annabelle will doubtless enjoy a wholesome family supper like my own. Hi Pig. Your life sucks! $124,000.
Do you fuck with parsnips? I haven’t had them but I’d like to, and I don’t know what to expect. Is it similar to like a turnip?

G

Do you fuck with parsnips? I haven’t had them but I’d like to, and I don’t know what to expect. Is it similar to like a turnip?
I don't like them but my wife does. It's one of those non-important domestic battles that only affects one side of us. E.g. I love fresh tomatoes in salads etc but she can only eat cooked tomatoes. I don't like cauliflower but she does etc.