• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The fake bits

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Whatever mental gymnastics you need to perform to make yourself feel better OK? You said it happened early XM. I was there early XM. That never happened.

Now correct yourself twice so you can be "sorta" right.

Hey dumb fuck, you're doing backflips trying to "be right."

So he named the wrong station while describing a bit that 100% happened, long before your greasy ass climbed on the bandwagon.

Congrats on being incorrect while being an annoying faggot about it. Again. I wonder why this keeps happening to you 20 years later?

Forum Clout
Was Jordan Kay a fake bit? I read that it was. He was some guy behind the scenes. That was leaving radio, apparently.

Jordan was a legit sperg. He has popped up online in a few places but usually repeats the same pattern of being an abrasive aspergers retard over nothing before deleting fucking everything. He's not particularly consistent or interesting enough to be a lolcow so it's hard to point to proof or a web presence. I do remember he once showed some Facebook messages showing that he was being egged on behind the scenes, like some intern suggested he call in with the story about being mugged. I don't think he fully understood that he was being set up to look like a tool and has tried to spin it that he was in on the show or something.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Whatever mental gymnastics you need to perform to make yourself feel better OK? You said it happened early XM. I was there early XM. That never happened.

Now correct yourself twice so you can be "sorta" right.
Projecting more than an Imac here.

You were wrong and pompously so. Just accept the humiliation. :colin_sm:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Remember at SiriusXM when they did the bra bombing?
Sperm Bowl is still the highlight of the Sirius years.
Those were both from WAAF in 1996. They 'Jocktobered' both of those shows on Sirius-XM in 2008. They also had a fake bit where they tossed a chicken (turkey?) off the roof to see if it would fly and bet on the time. Loser of that bet had to get into a car crash in a test vehicle in a warehouse.

"F YOU A-B-U!!! WE HATE YOU!!! MOTHERHUCKERS!!!!".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Those were both from WAAF in 1996. They 'Jocktobered' both of those shows on Sirius-XM in 2008. They also had a fake bit where they tossed a chicken (turkey?) off the roof to see if it would fly and bet on the time. Loser of that bet had to get into a car crash in a test vehicle in a warehouse.

"F YOU A-B-U!!! WE HATE YOU!!! MOTHERHUCKERS!!!!".
Those were both sarcastic comments. Never heard the chicken bit though, sounds amusing.