The definitive shot of Pat vandalizing his own property

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
who tf carries a flashlight with them while out and about in 2021? people just use their phone if some low-light scenario presents itself

now, if the vandal were to live withing yards of the vehicles, then it makes sense, people still have flashlights at home

conclusion: it's the hottie that leaked the swatting audio

Last edited:

Caverlock

Nice For Here
View attachment 70748
With the distracting mouth penlight and Clark Kent eyeglasses out of sight, it is impossible to say that this is not him.
Same stumpy legs.

DODKjKdU8AEDcQ3.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Yes, stlaker that is me in the video. I never said it wasn’t. This is not the video that has been provided to the fbi and police, this is simply the video I provided to you when you did a very bad job criminally impersonating a reporter.

You have already seen the footage, because you were in it, stlaker. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to watch the full video at your trial when you are sent to prison for the litany of crimes you have committed against me and my family”

BudDickman

Yes, stlaker that is me in the video. I never said it wasn’t. This is not the video that has been provided to the fbi and police, this is simply the video I provided to you when you did a very bad job criminally impersonating a reporter.

You have already seen the footage, because you were in it, stlaker. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to watch the full video at your trial when you are sent to prison for the litany of crimes you have committed against me and my family”
Pat insists that there won't be a trial, because I reminded him that if there was he would be compelled to testify and be cross-examined. Since he is above scrutiny, he insists that I, and presumably dozens of others who will be charged with felony insulting, will take a plea deal.