The Cow is back to mooing about trump

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
I'm all for drilling oil the ol' fashioned way, but fracking is some fucked-up kind of shit. They had one of those wastewater pump stations near where I grew up and it started making the water taste like shit. They pump all of that garbage water from fracking back INTO the ground lol.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but Joe is an obese and elderly retard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I'm all for drilling oil the ol' fashioned way, but fracking is some fucked-up kind of shit. They had one of those wastewater pump stations near where I grew up and it started making the water taste like shit. They pump all of that garbage water from fracking back INTO the ground lol.

That oil pipeline that was supposed to run from canada to texas that got canceled would be a solid compromise to fracking. They should look into that plan again with all the changes in asia in the oil/energy sector this last year. It would at least help the US manage their oil supplies easier if we have to become self sufficient .

bumbum8

It died on the vine

The town a couple of counties over went all in with the fracking several years ago and now you can light their tap water on fire. Neat.

I'm more for us as a nation to be the first to get off the petroleum tit and actually lead the world in something profitable other than social media, which China has figured out better than us at this point too.

Anyway, Joe should be getting excited and packing for his trip. If I had a few months on the ocean ahead of me I'd be getting all my affairs in order and planning for any and all emergencies while I was away, but I guess Joe's already done that.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Lol you think a boomer dope like Joseph gives a shit about the future? He’s lucky if he has 10 years left. Fracking? Bad water? Pumping garbage back into the ground? NOT MY PROBLEM! 😎

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If I had a few months on the ocean ahead of me I'd be getting all my affairs in order and planning for any and all emergencies while I was away, but I guess Joe's already done that.
What “affairs” does he have to get in order? Carol pays the mortgage and bills, Layla’s mom carries the burden of raising and financing her life. All Joe needs to do is make sure he has an ample supply of testosterone syringes and AZT.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Anyone still voting for Trump is a fucking retard.
I don’t even personally know anyone that is still a big Trump fan, all my family / friends that voted for him don’t want him to run because he won’t win and they can’t stand 4 more years of the disaster that is Biden. They just want a Republican that could beat Biden and Trump turns too many people off.

I liked when he was president and was entertaining at least and inflation wasn’t awful. But his time has passed.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I don’t even personally know anyone that is still a big Trump fan, all my family / friends that voted for him don’t want him to run because he won’t win and they can’t stand 4 more years of the disaster that is Biden. They just want a Republican that could beat Biden and Trump turns too many people off.

I liked when he was president and was entertaining at least and inflation wasn’t awful. But his time has passed.
Moo just wants to be contrarian. In his boomer mind, it’s very rebellious to like Trump. He’s shockingly Pig-like here in that he’s displaying some kind of Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
What “affairs” does he have to get in order? Carol pays the mortgage and bills, Layla’s mom carries the burden of raising and financing her life. All Joe needs to do is make sure he has an ample supply of testosterone syringes and AZT.
I guess I forgot about all that, seeing how the man is nearing 70, it was just my natural thought that he'd have things to take care of, but you're right.

G

I’ve said this irl, but even though desantes is gay and cucked too, he’s not in the black book, he’s not a Jew, and he’s more concerned about the country than his image.

small wyzzzzz, fan of the manlet with lifts masquerading as cowboy boots, political outlook of a 14 year old in hs young republicans, small wyzzzz

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 8.28.47 AM.png