The Cow is back to mooing about trump

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
815BC872-FEE7-4535-96BD-CEF09684493E.jpeg
He really is a smooth-brained dope. Joseph has it all figured out. THE EQUATION IS SIMPLE

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It’s amazing how simple his mind is, and he’s 63 years old. All the country has to do is follow this and “everything gets much better.”

Ok, Joe, but where does this shit in Ukraine factor into your simple formula? What about China / Taiwan? I guess you could say “mighty military (lmao)” would address that, but I firmly think China would have no problem dealing with us and Russia isn’t very afraid of us.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Trump was a joke novelty president anyhow. All he actually "did" was tweet, watch himself on TV and play golf. Remember when he stared at an eclipse, or when he pretended he was driving a big truck, or when he was mugging for the cameras with a bunch of greasy biker fags? He was an embarrassment, every bit as awful as the current Dodderer-In-Chief.
Think Joe knows Trumps has always been a life long democrat and just went republican because it was an easier route?

Think Joe knows Trumps has always been a life long democrat and just went republican because it was an easier route?
LOL no. Like many similar retards, Joe began to "care" about "politics" as soon as his personal fortunes began to dwindle and he needed a scapegoat to blame. Joe contributes nothing to society at all, and as such he shouldn't even be allowed to vote.